Chapter 1 - The Abyss

DISCLAIMER : THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

• DO NOT PLAGIARIZE

I opened my eyes in a dark room, tho it did seem like my room, it was rather messy and not as lively. The strange thing was I wasn't surprised or scared. Without any hesitation I got out off the bed and made my way towards the door.

"It's locked" I whispered to myself
"Why can't it just be open"
I still don't know why I wanted it to open or what my end goal was but the door weirdly opened.
Outside the door was something that I still cannot forget and I'll probably never will.

It was a deep void which seemed like an ocean to me, I still don't know why I did what I did, I jumped in the void without any second thought. I fell down for which seemed like 2 seconds but it was enough for me to grasp the situation I'm in, I finally felt a sense of fear when I opened my eyes, it was a big Dark hallway.

And then, I saw one of my classmates unconscious body lying in the middle of the hallway, I don't think she was dead but I don't think she was alive either, how can I tell if she's dead or alive? I don't know. Just when I was about to touch the body something grabbed her legs from below the hallway and pulled her in. She was gone, all that was left was her clothes or anything that was external like her necklace. I ran and ran, I kept on running when suddenly I heard a voice that irritates me every morning.

*Alarm rings*

Mom : Max!! Wake up, you're gonna be late for school, Jesus I've been trying to wake you up for 10 whole minutes now.

Max : Oh, I'm sorry I just had a nightmare, I guess.

Mom : Well that's why you shouldn't be up so late at night.

Max : Yea, I guess

I was back at my room again but this time it wasn't dark or messy.
"Was it really a dream?" I whispered to myself
"It felt so real, the classmate that I saw, I'm sure it was Jessica.
I left for school in a hurry.

When I entered my class, I took a look at Jessica, most importantly the necklace

Jessica : You need something, Maxwell?

Max : Oh, No, I was just looking at how pretty your necklace is

"Way to embarrass myself gosh" I whispered to myself

Jessica : oh.... I like it too, my mother gave it to me on my 16th birthday

Max : That's Grea-

Before I could finish my words I blacked out