01

At least there will only be 6 chapters and not 20

Reader is also meant to be 18 in this. Because I just turned 18 mid writing the next chapter and I ain't about that shit I had before.

This entire story will make sense in the end, I promise

Before the party.

You had been invited to a party by a close "friend."

"I-I-I g-guess i-it's t-t-time t-to g-get r-re-ready..." You sigh, throwing together a quick outfit. You breathe like the Lorax. You look like him too. #twinning /j/j

 #twinning /j/j

At the party

When you arrive at the party, you are immediately greeted by a man with luxurious blonde hair, and glittering blueish purple orbs. You were so taken aback by his "beauty" that you fell down the stairs.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" He asked, helping you up. "N-N-N-No.." You lied. He looked like a wild animal, and he smelled like death.

"Haha, I have that effect on people." He replied. Did he just ignore you?? Girl nuh uh. You wanted to slip away when he wasn't looking. "O-Oh... haha.." You laughed awkwardly, your heart pounding and your face flushed. You'd confuse it with love, but this man is so repulsive that you think you're having a heart attack instead.

"Anyways, how are you, beautiful?" He attempts to flirt, but he failed so miserably. U-Uh I-I-I'm o-ok.." You responded shyly.

"I have two VIP tickets to my "girlfriend's" concert, care to join me?" He asked. Bro's just tryna cheat. "O-Oh u-uh s-s-sure??" Why did you accept?? Girlypop what is your issue??

"I'll see you later then, don't forget kitten." KITTEN?? NUH UH. Bro has a whole ass "girlfriend" and he's calling you his kitten. Bro. Ew. Disgusting. His lips are crusty too.

You spent the rest of the party as far away from him as humanly possible.

Stutter count: 23