Chapter 7

Saturday-

    "I STILL LOVE HER! SO IF I CANT HAVE HER NO ONE ELSE CAN! BOOM! BOOM!" I quickly wake up covered in sweat from having a nightmare

    "I STILL LOVE HER! SO IF I CANT HAVE HER NO ONE ELSE CAN! BOOM! BOOM!" I quickly wake up covered in sweat from having a nightmare. This happens every time Im trigged close to my moms birthday or death date. I sigh and look at the time "3:07". I get up and take a shower and watch a Princess and the Frog until it's time to get up & start my day.

Time skip

   Today is the day of the photoshoot and everything is set up. The boys just arrived so they're getting dressed now.

   "Summer, Coach Kerr asked you to come here." Deyjah says paging me. If y'all forgot who Deyjah was she's my friend/assistant. "Ok im on the way."I tell her.

    I make my way to the back where the boys are and I see Steve waiting on me. "Hey is there something wrong?"I ask him. "Yeah Juan, Andrew and I have the wrong size in pants."Steve says. "Omg really? I have y'all names knitted in the pants. Did y'all look inside the pants because y'all might have eachother pants."I said.

   Steve quickly runs into his room and brings the pants so I can check and just as I said. They have eachother pants. "Steve you have Juan pants so that means Andrew or Juan has yours."I said while laughing. "Oh really thank you Summer. We'll be out really soon." He says while running to Juan room.

     The boys finally have their outfits on so now it's photoshoot time. I'm looking through the photos and they look so perfect. I ask how long would the pictures take and the photographer said i'll have the pictures before midnight.

     The photoshoot is now over and now i'm about to thank everyone. "Thank everyone for coming to this photoshoot and making this happen. Thank you to my team for helping me and supporting me thru everything. Thank you Deyjah for always sticking by me and helping me especially during my very small business days. Thank you to the Warriors and Coach Kerr for partnering with SummerExclusives and modeling for us. I appreciate all of y'all and i'm very grateful. Thank y'all once again!"I said.

   Once I said my thank you, everyone came and gave me a hug. "Are you okay ? You look tired?" Jordan asks. "I'm fine. I couldn't get any sleep so i've been up. I just need a RedBull." I tell him. "Okay then don't hesitate to tell me anything Summer. I mean it."Jordan says. "Yes sir!"I said.

   While i'm driving home, I decided to make a U-turn and go to a nearby park just to clear my mind. I park my car and sit down on one of the benches. Everyone one and their momma is out here. Just great for clearing my mind.

    I leave the park and decided to go home. I make it home and the photographer sent me the pictures just in time for me to post them.
SummerExclusives