ch 1

Infuriating. That's all that can be said about my situation. I sat at my desk looking through papers halfheartedly. I turned 19 last week, and still have no mate. And as the alpha of the red crescent pack, the strongest pack in all of the united states, this is a very dire situation. I needed my Luna. My pack was restless. And rumors have been spreading. Some people think I am to cruel to have a mate. Others think I'm just a lost soul. I scoffed. None of them knew me really. Yes, I can be cruel but its to protect my pack. I would give my life for theirs.

'We will find her soon,' my wolf Ace said trying to calm me down. 'Adrian, our mate is close I can feel it.'.

'That's what you've been saying for weeks! How can you be so sure' I demanded.

'Bro chill, just believe me. I know it'

I scoffed. And in a moment of intense anger I swiped everything off of my desk and ran my hand through my hair.
I started thinking, if Ace is right, and I meet my mate, what if she doesn't like me? I looked at the mirror on the wall next to my desk. No, there's no way she wouldn't like me. I have dark brown hair almost black that is just long enough to be right above my eyes. I have a slight tan and a well toned body. I have full lips and when I smile I have dimples. I'm about 6'4. Yeah there's no way she won't like me. I'm too hot.

Then someone mind linked me. 'Alpha, there is a man to see you about transfering a girl to another pack.'

I mentally sighed 'alright send him in'.

The man who walked into my office though young, was very....strange. He seemed to darken the room as soon as he walked in and he had a strange crazy look in His dark eyes

"Alpha Paxton, sir, I would like your permission to take my......girlfriend out of this pack with me. To go live with my...sick grandmother " there was something sinister behind his words, though I was too frustrated and preoccupied to try and figure out what it was. "Yeah yeah whatever just bring her by here before you leave to sign the pack transfer agreement form. " he Bowed his head in a way meant to be respectful but just seemed plain repulsing. "As you wish.....dear alpha."
_______________________________________
Well what do you guys think? Not bad for a first chapter huh? This will be my second wattpad book. Though this one will be my first original work. Tell me what you think of it in the comments and tell me whether you think I should continue with it or not.

Adrian Paxton. Seems hot right? XD he may seem a bit bipolar at the moment but don't worry. It will even out.....or will it. Lol

I hope you guys enjoyed and please comment, favorite, and follow me if you want more!
-Sav