Update!!..After 2 years

Hii

Firstly IM OKAY. Thank you so much for all the concern. 😊

I received a lot of messages asking for an update or asking why I haven't updated.

So much has happened over the last 2 years, it's just so unbelievable.

On September 2nd 2021, I literally got the shock of my life with the news of Sidharth's passing.

Something so unexpected such as death should be a reminder to us all not to take life for granted 💔

I'm not sure if anyone will actually read this as I haven't updated for so long but just to answer a few questions:

Why haven't you been updating?

In 2020, after a while, I was adapting to COVID-19 and the amount of workload to complete for school which meant I had very little time to actually write the story. Because of this, I forgot about the story after a while and focused my time on school and family (which I believe is one blessing COVID-19 has given us, more time with family).

During the holidays, I was lazy and not in the mood to write 😭🤐 so sorry but because I was on my laptop for almost 24 hours during school, I didn't want to spend more time than needed on my laptop.

In 2021, I had a lot of stuff going on in my personal life including loss which meant I completely forgot about this. :(

Will I be continuing this story?

No, most likely not. After everything that happened in 2021,  I feel like I want to preserve the memories and innocence we all had in 2019 and 2020 with the expectations of Sidharth and his future projects. His death came so sudden that it is just hard to process even though it is going to be his one-year death anniversary soon. Just like me, you have all grown up over these past 2 years and I just feel it would be best to dwell on the old memories rather than read something so heartbreaking after knowing the ending of the "real life story".

Maybe one day, I'll continue this and after reading all your comments, I'll have a think about it :)

My thoughts on Shehnaaz?

I've said this before, I've found Shehnaaz cute and funny and in no intention, I was meant to hurt her fans in this fan fic. It's not real life so don't take this seriously.

She seems much more mature and she handled the situation last year very well. All respect and success for her in the future...hope she does well and gains everything she seeks for

What about the hate comments?

Yes, I've seen all the hate comments and I honestly don't care about them. You can't put someone down just because they like two people more better together. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions :)

And one thing I can agree on is after Sid's passing is that he's brought fandoms closer together, which is why all this hatred among each other should stop just in respect of the mutual person who we all had an admiration for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a Sidheart now and forever.

xx