MEETING HIS FRIENDS

''Well I ain't weird"

MARINETTE'S POV
................................................................................

If looks could kill then the arrogant blond in front of me would be six feet under. How dare he try and treat me like his employee. What annoys me, even more, is that he dares to send me around to make him coffee and when I do he spits it and calls it crap.

'' FYI I was born to create amazing things, not 'crap', you asshole.'' I inform 'Mr Agreste' hashtag biggest jerk of the year.

To add to my annoyance 'Mr so-called Agreste snorts at my words before looking up at me. Meeting my eyes what he says next anger me. ''Who lied to you Princess?'' His lips curve into a smirk. I swear to god I'm going to murder this son of a nevermind

''You asshole, I'll have you know I'm not a freak Princess. If you want one go to mother-freakedEngland maybe she can make you a cup of coffee while you are there!'' Saying that though granted teeth, I flip him the bird.

''Wow, the little princess has an attitude. '' Okay, this assshole is asking for it, just as I'm about to show him whose boss. With my amazing karate moves someone holds me from attacking.

''LET ME AT HIM, LET ME AT HIM, JUST ONE STRICK AND I'LL BE SATICFIED'' I beg the person who holds me back.

''Chill Dude, I can't let you kill my boss. You can kill him at the end of the month when I get paid'' The guy laughs holding me from Attacking Mr asshole.

''WOW she looks like she's about to claw at him, I need to film this!'' A female voice squeals full of excitement.

''I see you are breaking hearts Adrikains.'' Another female voice exclaims sounding posh with a hint of amusement.

Ignoring the strangers. I tap on the guy holding me.''Let me go, I will not kill him, I will just break his leg or something so you can still get paid.'' I try to persuade the stranger but he just chuckles at my words and continues to hold me.

Sighing, I take a look at Mr Agreste to find him staring at the guy holding me with a smug look on his face.''ASSHOLE, you can't even face me alone. Are you scared of what I'd do to you? Freaken CHICKEN.''I grunt staring at Mr Agreste with Fury.

I watch as he walks towards me cool as ice. '' Princess, I'm more afraid of what I'd do to you.'' Mr Agreste whispered before winking at me. I find myself blushing, stupid hot guy flirting. '' Nino let her go.'' He smirks grabbing me by my shoulders, He grins at the stranger.'' Hey guys''

Feeling uncomfortable, I try to get out of his grip to no avail.''Awwee Adrien did you get yourself a teenager, how cute.'' Exclaims the girl who had spoken about filming me earlier. I frown at her as I look at her beautiful brown skin' Aubrey's hair, with pretty black glasses. She wore a black pair of jeans with a checkered shirt, with the colours light brown and black. Beside her is a blond girl with a white pair of jeans paired with a white top and a yellow jacket. Posh voice. Last but not least the guy who had held me. He has brown hair with eyeglasses, dark skin and no lie his pretty handsome. His wearing grey jeans paired with a blue shirt.

''I'm not a teenager.''frownedIme a teenager shushewaitiforror hit my weak spot.

'' No way how old are you, 17,18,19theithe lm girl questions frustrating me.

''No babe I'm thinking around sixteen.'' holding me guy guesses.

The posh girl gasps'' Adrikains you are giving me a pedophile vibe!'' She all but yells.

''I-I'm twenty-one.''  grunt through gritted teeth.

''No way really.'' holding me guy says. Okay, these people are working on my nerves.

''Ladies and gents this is the girl, I was telling you about.'' They all look shocked as they stare at me.

''The one who's pretending to be pregnant with your kid'' Posh girl shakes her head disappointed. Excuse me

''The one that stole your boxers'' holding me guy says. what the fuck?

''What type of people do you meet Mr Agreste?'' I grunt moving away from all of them.

"He meets weird people." film girl laughs

"Well, I ain't weird," I mutter before pushing Adrien away from me. With that, I walk away from him and grab my things." Salute weirdos."With that, I leave.

Damn these people are so weird

.....................................................................

I'm done with my homework so I thought, why not update😂.

Plz vote
Comment and
Follow