Heather and Lloyd

"Help! Help me!" Heather screams, as she pulls her arms on the restraints, that hold her to an old metal chair. She tries to remember what she could have done to put herself in this situation. She was a school teacher and walking home, as she normally did, until a car pulled up behind her and threw her into a black van, knocking her out cold.

Heather looks down relieved she is wearing the clothes from today. A summer dress that ends at her knees, with playful clouds and smiling suns. Her breast hidden with the help of her white cardigan, so the children and men at the school are not distracted. 

"No one will hear you here, sweetheart." A man replies, as he enters the dark abandoned room. The man enters in light cream slacks, with no top. His chest showing scars along his lightly hairy chest, with, what it seems to be bullet holes, close to his belly button and muscular peck, near his heart. His arms were thick with muscle and his abs were beautifully outlined just right. 

"You remember me?" The man smirks, as Heather's mind races back to when she went to the bar, the night before. It was the first time, in a long time, that Heather had gotten the confidence to leave her home. She had seen this man at the bar, and she thought he was very attractive. When their eyes met, her core instantly became wet, for a desire for him to explore her. Scared by her instant attraction, she picked up her things and walked home. 

Heather gasps at her realization.

"I do," Heather replies, as she moves her body, still trying to free herself. 

"Oh, sweetheart, you won't be getting out of those any time soon." The man laughed, as he grabs a chair to sit in front of her. 

"Let me go, please, I didn't do anything to anyone!" Heather begs, as she continues to move her body nervously, as she also fights her feelings of being turned on by this strange man and terrified for her life. 

"Oh, don't be scared, this will be all for fun. I saw you looking at me yesterday, but you left so fast, I didn't get to know you or enjoy you." The man replies, as she finds that he now has scissors in his hands. 

"It's nice to meet you, Heather." The man states, moving only inches from her body, as he sits directly in front of her. She can smell his cologne that smells of cedarwoods, cypress, and nutmeg, with some woody undertones of patchouli and vetiver.

Heather uncontrollably moans, from the satisfying smell.

"Oh, you like that?" the man replies, as he stands up from his chair, to kiss her throat, running the scissors, along where his lips traced her exposed throat. 

"Wait, what do you want from me? You could have at least tried to talk to me yesterday! You didn't have to tie me to this chair. I have free will, whoever you are." 

"Oh, where are my manners?" The man replies, licking his lips hungrily. "My name is Lloyd, no last names yet, Ms. McAdams. You know, you ran so quickly out of the bar, what was I supposed to do? Run after you? I don't run. If I want something I bring it to me." Lloyd begins to study her body, as he backs up to get a better look at her. 

Heather pants, as her body is releasing all sorts of reactions, her core has become wet, but her mind is fearing she only has a few more moments left.

"Please, don't hurt me, I didn't mean to anger you." Heather responds, as she continues to try to get out of the restraints. 

"Shut up, don't move. I am not going to hurt you, well, I will hurt you, but I promise you will like it." Lloyd states, as he trails the scissors along her cardigan ending at her upper thigh. 

Heather shakes from the blades trailing her body, as she releases another moan, holding her legs tightly together. 

"Oh, Heather, you love it when I do that?" Lloyd asks as he opens his scissors.