CH.1 Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's

Vincent pov
Wow what is this feeling....the feeling of having blood in my hands and people screaming. Thump! Oh that must be the news paper. I went to the door and picking it up with a big picture with an announcement written. Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's pizza a magical place where kida and grow ups a like, where fantasy and fun come to life! Ooo perfect little children are the perfect victims for being weak and just someone to come and KIll. I smirked and headed out to this pizzeria. As i walked i so loads of cars going to the place and luckily its not far from where i live. As i walked inside kids were screaming and running around. I bumped into a man with a night gaurd suit and named tag said Mike. "Oh excuse me sir" "oh iys fine do you work here?" "Yes for night gaurd see" he points to his hat "do you i can work here?" "Sure just asked the boss he is over there" "ok thanks Mike" "no problem......i didn't quite get your name" "oh it um Vincent" "ok Vincent see you later" "bye"

I walked to the boss and he looked at me "Can i help you sir?" "Oh i was wondering if i could aply for a job here" "oh sure if you would like you can take the day shift and watch the children so they don't do things crazy nor get on stage with the animatronics" "alright well i am Vincent and you are..?" "I am Scott and you can your shift now if you'd like, there are loads of kids" "ok" i walked away with my white eyes glowing and my evil dmile on my face.

As i walked around the place there was a little girls sitting by herself and looked at the ground. "Hey there why are you by yourself" i asked she looked up at me with tears down her face "well no one seems to play with me" "oh wats your name little girl?" "Im Mary" "well nice to meet you i have a person who would like to play with you" ~my knife~ "really" she tried to wipe her tears and smiled. "Yea come with me" i looked around and saw a room called Parts and Services and took her with me. Inside was daek and i was able to see animatronic parts and a puppet one aswell. "Where is the kid" i walked towards the door and closed it and locked it. "Ummm mister.....i can't see anything" "well i can fix that" *gasp* "AHhmmm" i covered her mouth so no one could her scream. I keep stabing her and the blood touching my skin felt great. I had to put the body somewhere and so i got the puppet's body and put her inside. I looked at it and some how the eyes blinked and it had white pupils. I backed off "umm....what am i?" "Mary is that you?!" "Yes... why are you covered in blood?" "Well i-i-i killed you and i believe your soul has possessed this puppet" "wait What!"

"Well now your the marionette and you shall be my puppet" "what do you mean?" "I have the craving of killing a few more children" "how many?" "Like 5" "and what do you need me for?" "Well i shall give you the children and you stuff them in a suit and bring them back to life...it looks like your soul is very powerful and with my powers you can do so" "but i don't want to hurt anyone" "well thats not my fault im your master and i control you"

(A/n hope you enjoy and i will make a new chapter VERY soon like later lol
~marionette ❤ )