Meet

I woke up from my mom's yelling:

-Abbi,wake up u don't wanna be late for ur 1st day at the new school.Do u?

I just moved here,so I didn't know anyone except my brother who lived here with dad,but after a murderer killed dad we moved here with my brother.

My brother's name is Robin.He is a very good fighter and knows karate. I wasn't afraid of him tho, 'cause I know karate,too and know how to protect myself.

Anyways.

I brushed my teeth,chose an outfit and brushed my hair,too.I made a messy bun.

I walked downstairs and greeted my mom and Robin. He is a year older than me.So he wasn't in the same class as me.

My mom told me he left early this morning, so I grabbed an apple, ate it and left.I was almost in front of the school when i heard someone yelling:

-Fight,FIGHT!

I knew Robin was there so i ran over there and saw Robin punching some kid.He was on top of him.I said:

-Get him Robin!

He looked at me and smile.I smiled ,too.I know why he smiled,because I supported him.All these years, we've been talking on the phone,so we was very close.We still fight sometimes,but most of the we are watching horror movies and talking 'bout some dumb things we did.Yeah,he was very sweet once u get to know him,he is such a softie.He loved hugs and sweets words like ''Ily''.

In the crowd I saw a boy with bright brown,curly hair.I couldn't help,but stare at him.

Gosh he was so cute.I saw a girl next to him,too.Maybe she is his gf.He looked at me and smiled.His smile was so cute.I can see his cute dimples.The girl next to him screamed:

-Get him,Robin!

She was beautifull.No wonder he likes her.The boy said:

-C'mon Gwen.

Her name was Gwen.Thats a cute name ig.I started walking to school when i bumped into someone:

-Sorry I didn't mean to.

I said while picking up my books.I looked at the person and saw Robin:

-Gosh,Robin!How is your hand?

I asked.

-It's fine.

I knew it hurted,but he can deal. I mean almost everyday it's like that so ig it's ok.

-Do you know the boy with bright brown,curly hair?

I asked he looked confused and said:

-There are lots of boys with brown hair and curls,but I do know one.Why?

-Uhm...just asking.

-Wait?! Pls tell me u did not like a boy who u just saw!

-No,are u crazy?

We talked and stopped in front of my home room.

-Do u think they will like me?I mean what if they laugh at me and call me weird names?!

-You'll be fine.A girl I know is in all of your classes,it will be fun.

I smiled and the bell rang.

-Hello,you must be the new student?Right?

-Uhm...Yes.

-Well, introduce yourself.

-My name is Abigail,but you can call me Abbi.I can ride a skateboard.I can do karate and I'm Robin's sister.

I sat next to the boy I saw when Robin was fighting.

The class started.I listened,'cause I wanna have a good grade.

The bell rang.

-Finney,wann-

I was cut by him,who started walking fast.What happened?Did I say something wrong?I always mess things up!Then I saw three boys walking after him.I figured out what was happening and followed them.They went to the boys bathroom.I thought of it and then just went in I saw Robby washing his bones.He looked at me confused.

I just said:

-What are you doing, you hijo puta?

The three boys said:

-What are you gonna beat us or something?

They laughed.I was now pissed.I walked over them and punched the red haired boy.The other two walked out.

-What are you doing?You know that I was gonna deal with it?!

He asked.

-Well,how can I know you were here?

I asked.Finney sat there confused.

-Wait,are you two dating?

He asked.

-Ew.

I said.

-She is my sister.That's disgusting!

Robin says finishing my sentence.

-Oh,are u Abby?

-Yes,I am.And you are?

-I'm Finney.

Now I know his name.

A/N 

Hey,guys.This is my 1st book and this is the first chapter.I hope you enjoy it!I will edit when the book is completed.Love ya!