chpt. 1

"renjun please no, don't break up with me renjun please." y/n said crying and begging on her knees for renjun, "it's for the best y/n, i love her not you." those words that came out from renjun's mouth, hitted her hard, so much that she can't even move. "did i do something wrong? or is there something wrong with me?" y/n asked renjun. renjun can't asnwer her, "answer me renjun!" y/n shouted, voice almost cracking, tears almost turning into blood. y/n thinked "or he just never loved me at the first place?" after a few silence, renjun finally answered her, "i loved you y/n it's just that I don't want to hurt you because i already loved someone else now, please let's break up y/n." hearing those words from renjun maked me wanna cry blood out, that someone else is athena, athena zhong, she was that girl, the one everyone likes. and now she likes jaemin, and ofc jaemin likes her too. both of them broke y/n's heart.
———————————————
(the lines are time skip.)

months go by, it's been 5 months since the break up. y/n already moved on. from him, she was somehow interested at her secret admirer called "C" well, y/n is a working college student. every night she works at  moka coffee shop, the popular coffee shop everyone always go to, she was hoping her secret admirer is not someone creepy, and every letters her secret admirer gave her, she always read it and keep it at her drawer. she thought "i wanna send letters to him too." , while eating the chocolates her secret admirer gave her, she felt sleepy. eyelids almost falling from all the mathematics she needs to do for this semester, so she slept for a minute, somehow the minute turned into hours.

she woke up from the 2 hours sleep, "uh damn why   did i even sleep, the due date of this math is tomorrow i really need to do this." she drank her coffee to keep her awake while studying, she continued eating her chocolate.
———————————————
now she was presenting infront of everybody hoping the professor will give her a good gpa, the hardwork paid off, now she has to do exams for physics today,
she rushed to the room, after the rush she was finally seating, waiting patiently for the professor yellow pad out already, professor now came to the room. greeted all the students, y/n thought. "hopefully i will have a good score for this exam." now the professor started the exam, with a super basic question.

after the exam, y/n eated her lunch while looking at her phone scrolling or whatever, not until someone came infront of her the popular hot guy, chenle zhong the brother of athena zhong. y/n speaked "what now chenle?" "nothing, just wanna bother you, you've been so angry after the exam." chenle answered her, "now you maked me angrier, get out of my face, chenle." y/n angrily said, chenle said "i'm the right vaccine for your disease."

she opened her locker just to find a letter, she opened it, the letter said "i'm the right vaccine for your heart disease." that sounded familiar, chenle said it right... maybe my admirer heard it from chenle or whatever, i biked my way to home. my legs are so sore from biking, i unlocked the door. my bed waiting for it to be leaned on, y/n spoke "finally after a long day i will have some rest." the night continued, while y/n did have some heavy sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* to be continued.