Chapter 4: Breakfast with a Snake

It has been a year now since Azami found herself in the Naruto world. Not all of her memories were back, but as time has gone, she started to remember more of her life in the Naruto world and less about certain parts of the world she used to call home.

Azami was currently sleeping in bed until w a voice calling her name into her ear started to pull her away from her peaceful slumber.

"Azami, Azami," A voice said into her ear.

"Ugh," Azami groaned as she slowly opened her eyes and turned around to see a blurry figure through her tired eyes.

After a few minutes, her vision started to clear when she saw none other than Orochimaru leaning close to her face.

"Orochimaru, what are you doing here?" She asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Your father is at a meeting with the council, and your mother was summoned to the hospital while Kaede had to leave for a mission," Orochimaru said."Come on, I made your favorite breakfast," He said, pulling down the blankets.

"Hm," She questioned, looking at Orochimaru confused.

"Everything okay did you forget your favorite breakfast whenever I came to watch you?" Orochimaru asked.

Azami winced as she felt a headache and remembered the first time Orochimaru came to watch her while everyone was away, and she remembered the breakfast he made her the next day and how amazing it was.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a bit fuzzy from my sleep," Azami smiled, sitting on up in bed, revealing her black and white pajamas.

"If you say so, young dragon, but if something the matter, I take you to see medic or your mother if she is available," Orochimaru said.

"No, I'm fine just need food and water, and I should be good for the day," Azami said, yawning and stretching her arms.

"Alright then, let's eat breakfast, and then later this afternoon, we're going to get some fresh air and. I have something I need to take care of," Orochimaru said, walking towards the bedroom door.

"What kind of errands?" She asked, following him out of the bedroom to eat breakfast.

"Don't worry about it right now. You don't want your breakfast to get cold now, do you?" He questioned, placing a hand on her head as the two of them started walking downstairs to eat.

~~~

Azami's eyes widened as she saw the most beautiful breakfast sitting on the table and was so excited seeing her favorite breakfast made by Orochimaru.

"Yes, I love your pancakes!"

"I know, young one, now eat up while they're still warm," Orochimaru chuckled, seeing the excitement in the young girl's eyes.

"Oh boy, this looks so good, and you put whip cream and extra syrup on it!" She cheered, running towards the table."The way I love it, I wish my parents had made this in the morning, " She smiled before taking a bite of her breakfast.

"If they did that, you wouldn't look forward to when I come over and watch you anymore, would you?" He said with a chuckle as he placed a cup of juice in front of her.

"I didn't know that we had Strawberry juice left," She said, looking at the juice in front of her.

"You were out, but mother brought more before she went to work at the hospital after being called in for an engermecy," He replied.

Azami nodded and continued eating her breakfast and drinking her juice.

"Once your all done eating, the two of us can read a book before we had on out this afternoon," He said, sitting across from her and eating some hard-boiled eggs.

"Sounds good."

The rest of the breakfast was silent as Azami happily ate her pancakes.

✳️ ✳️ ✳️

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please remember to comment and vote.

QOTD:

1. What is your favorite anime?

2. What are you thinking of this story so far?

3. What is your favorite breakfast?

Thanks for reading!