XI: LIVE

"Tatum, why is your mom never home?" Brady asked.

"I don't know, she doesn't care for me very much, she just goes where she wants when she wants," Tatum replied.

"So where is she now?" Asked Aria.

Tatum shrugged, "Don't ask me. I prefer when shes not home, it means you guys can come over."

"We come over when shes here," Becca said.

"Yeah, but she doesn't like it."

"Your mom doesn't like us."

"She likes you guys, she doesn't like Ari and Miguel."

"What the hell?" Aria and Miguel said in sync.

"I mean, your mom's not meant to like your boyfriend. I don't know why she doesn't like Aria. I do remember her mentioning a low cut top once, thats probably why."

"What, so your mom doesn't like me because I showed cleavage one time?" Aria asked. Tatum nodded.

"I wasn't complaining," Tristan joked. Aria slapped him.

"She was probably jealous you have more to show than her," Tatum said. Everyone laughed.

"We should go live," Maddy suggested.

"Lets do it on Tatum's phone," Mason said.

"Why mine?" Tatum asked, pulling over her phone.

"Because you have, like, a million followers," Mason said.

"Nine hundred and ten thousand," Tatum corrected him as she started the live.

"Same thing."

Tatum started the live and Aria begin to zone out, she didnt really line going live. "Who is your celebrity crush?" Tatum read a comment out loud, "I don't think I'm allowed to talk about that," she laughed, looking at Miguel. "What about you, Aria?"

"What about me?" Aria asked, no longer staring into space.

"Who's your celebrity crush?"

Aria looked up at Tristan, who now wore the same face shed seen Miguel wear when they talked about Tatum kissing Noah Schnapp. She smiled. "Its a secret," she said.

Everyone excluding Tatum and Brady raised a brow. Aria just shrugged. Aria leaned on Tatum's shoulder, reading the comments. They all somehow clicked onto the looks between her and Tristan. She tried to hide her smirk as the comments asking about them flooded in.

Tristan and Brady also leaned over to read the comments. Unlike Aria and Tatum, they couldn't contain their laughter. One look at each other and they burst out, causing the other four, who didn't know about Aria and Tristan's relationship, to have confused looked on their faces.

Mason took Tatum's phone into his hands. Maddy, Becca and Miguel all moved towards him to see what they'd been laughing at. "I don't get it," Mason said, "All of the comments are just normal, what were you laughing at?"

Tatum took back her phone and Aria looked at the comments. They'd gone back to normal comments, none if them mentioning Tristan and Aria. "Thanks guys," Aria said.

"What? What are we talking about?" Becca asked.

"We'll tell you when you're older," Tristan said. Brady started laughing again.

"Why does he always know something?" Miguel asked, pointing to Brady. He was right. Whenever there was a secret, Brady was always one of the first to know. He always managed to be in the right lance at the right time.

"I'm omniscient," Brady said.

Aria laughed, leaning back over Tatum go read the comments again. She read one in her head. 'Theres no way she's dating Tristan, he could do better. He is totally out of her league.'

Tatum seemed to see the comment to, and notice that it upset Aria, as she decided to say goodbye and get off the live. Aria got up and walked out. "Woah, where are you going?" Maddy asked.

"The bathroom," Aria said, trying her best to sound as casual as possible.

She looked into the mirror, picking apart all of her flaws. Her skin was kind of lumpy, and she still had that bruise on her head, despite it being three days since she got it. She wasn't a big fan of her eye shape, and she didn't really like her body now that she looked at it.

When she first got the role in The Black Phone, she promise she wouldn't let comments like that get to her. Yet, here she was, comparing herself to every other girl in the world, wondering why she was the one who Tristan wanted.

There were plenty of prettier girls out there. He seemed so perfect, and she wasn't. The longer she looked in the mirror, the more she started to dislike her face. She'd never had a problem with her looks before, but she became quickly obsessed when one person pointed it out. She worried about how upset she'd get when other people started to come for her looks, too.

She heard a knock on the door. "Ari, it's me," Tristan called, "Can I come in?"

Aria quickly blinked away the tears in her eyes. She hadn't actually let any fall. "Yeah, come in," she said, unlocking the door.

Tristan came in, closing the door behind him. "Ignore them."

Aria acted clueless. "Ignore who?"

"I'm not an idiot, I can see when your upset. Tay told me about the comment."

"What, so now everyone knows I stormed off to the bathroom over one fucking comment?" Aria began to raise her voice.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. No, they don't. She texted me. And even if they did, no one would judge you, okay? We've all got upset over a comment before."

"You're right, sorry. I don't know why I started to get mad over that. I just don't wanna seem weak, you know?"

"I get it, I do."

"You haven't denied it," Aria pointed out.

"Denied what?" Tristan asked.

"That you're out of my league."

"God, Aria. I didn't think I had to." Tristan turned Aria around to look in the mirror. "Look at you. You're literally so beautiful. Your eyes are perfect for looking into, and your lips are perfect for kissing." Aria looked away from her fave and down at her body. "And that's perfect, too. You're so perfect, Aria. I'm nowhere near out if your league. If anything, you're out of mine." Aria still didn't seem convinced. "Listen, I won't list everything perfect about you, because we'd be here forever. Just know that what someone online says doesn't matter, okay? Who dares what they think about you, about us? I like you."

Aria turned away from the mirror, facing Tristan. "Thank you, Tris. I'm nit out of your league, though."  Aria leaned into Tristan, kissing him on the lips. She pulled away, quicker than usual. Tristan frowned. "We need to go back so they don't get suspicious."

"All of the times we've snuck off alone, even before we were dating. They don't get suspicious."

"Fine, maybe we can stay here just a little longer," Aria playfully rolled her eyes as Tristan placed his hands on her waist, leaning back into her.

"I think you're the most perfect girl I know."