Chapter 1 Flower crowns <3

No one's POV:

Fundy and Dream were hanging out at the park. The park was full of beautiful and lively, covered in lavender flowers with a few large oak trees, and a few light blue benches.

Dream gasped. Fundy turned to look at him with a confused expression one his face. Dream then ran ahead of Fundy, leaving him even more confused. Dream crouched down to a large bunch of buttercup flowers. He then started to make three flower crowns.

"What're you doing?" Fundy asked

"Making flower crowns" Dream spoke with the biggest smile on his face.

Fundy scoffed. "That's so childish!" Fundy laughed.

Dream raised and eyebrow and the looked at Fundy with an unamused face. "Alright" is all he said.

"Okay what're you doing now-" Fundy's question was cut if by Dream hugging him.

"Then I won't make you one~" Dream spoke with a very amused face.

"I- THATS NOT WHAT I MENT!!!"

"Silly fox"

"Don't you dare"

"Aw the small fox is mad" He teased.

Fundy rolled his eyes, "Go back to making the flower crowns."

"Alright, alright, but seriously do you want one?"

"yes" Fundy mumbled.

"Okay!" He spoke with a smile.

Dream then went back to making the flower crowns. Fundy noticed he made three and was confused.

"Why'd you make three?" He asked.

"For you, George and I!" Dream spoke a light pink blush covering his face.

"Right, I forgot about that"

"How could you forget my boyfriend?"

Fundy shrugged not knowing the answer himself.

Dream rolled his eyes and then walked over to Fundy placing the flower crown on him.

(This is gonna be short)Dream POV:

While placing the flower crown on Fundy's I noticed a certain shine in his smile looking very happy. I also got to feel a bit of his hair it was so So SO FLUFFY!! God I sound cringe right now.

Fundy POV:

Dream placed the flower crown on my head. I noticed how his green eyes looked in this lighting, to be completely honest he looked great. I like how flower crown feels it's comfortable and cute, I guess?

No one's POV:

"I like your eyes" Fundy whispered.

"Hm? What was that?"

".....Nothing"

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm definitely sure," Fundy then smirked "it's fine.... Babe~"

"Stop. You stop that, no, you cannot say that"

Fundy laughed at the blondes reaction. "Alright whatever you say...baby-"

Dream hit him on the shoulder before he could finish his sentence.

"Hey!" Fundy yelled, laughing.

"No, I just said to stop, so stop"

"No"

"Yes"

Noo"

"Yes"

"No"

"Are we yearling at each other over that?"

There was a moment of silence until Dream decided to answer.

"Yes, Yes we are. Because you need to stop."

Fundy rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll stop,"

"Thank. God."

"HEY!!"

Fundy then started to run after Dream, Dream running away.

Time skip ;)

Dream started to cook, he was currently making pasta.

Fundy POV:

I was sitting on the couch, when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over, opened the door and saw George standing there.

"Hey Fundy! Is Dream here?"

"Yes, of course he's here he lives here."

"Yeah, I know, I know, I just wanna see him, actually can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure"

George entered and immediately walked into the kitchen. I just went back to the couch to watch whatever movies I could find on Netflix.

•/

Hey sorry if it's short, I just really wanted to do this, anyway have a great day and don't forget to stay hydrated <3.