Freak Show.

I've never been such an interesting person. I graduated high school this month. College starts in around two months. I live in Jupiter, Florida, and there's nothing to do here. I have always felt there's something missing in my life....some excitement. I have never been in love, I'll admit I have dated a few guys but none of them seemed to understand me. You see, for me, there's so much more to people, I like unique people, the one who have a hidden beauty, I just haven't found that yet. Besides falling in love is stupid, I don't understand how can people be so blind, literally do anything and everything for that person who is probably not even worth it.

"AMY!!!! WE ARE OUT OF MILK, GO RUN TO THE STORE." ugh, my mother can be so loud. At least I get to go out for a walk, since the grocery shop was just around the block. I walked up to my mother and she hands me the money. 'Be back in a few.' I tell her as I walk out the door. As I'm walking a poster caught my attention "FREAK SHOW, 10$ ENTRANCE , come see it with your own eyes tonight at 6" , I immediately take a picture of it with my phone and kept walking.

Wow....a freak show, I have always been into that stuff. There's just something so beautiful about them...so different yet so similar.

I spaced out and did everything automatically and just before realizing it, I was back at my house

"MOTHER, I'M HOME"

"Thanks, Amy, are you gonna stay for dinner?"

"Actually....I have some place to go."

"And where shall that be?"

"Just going to the movies with Valerie"

"Alright, be here before twelve"

You see, my mother trusted me a lot, specially when I said I was going out with my best friend, Valerie. I just couldn't tell her I was going to a freak show she would FREAK out, lol. She thinks they are bad people....she's just very old fashion I guess.

5:30pm

Okay....I already picked up what I was going to wear, black leather pants, a short gray tan top, a leather jacket on top of it, and some boots. Yep, black is my color. I decided to do my make up, nothing fancy, I just wanted to look nice.

I looked at the clock "shit! 5:45, I better get going"

"Mom, can I pleaseee borrow the car, you know I don't like walking at night"

"Yes...Amy but remember before twelve!!!"

"I know, mother" I said quickly before giving her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek.

I start the car and start driving to an abandoned theme park, I have to admit I was a little scared, I had no idea what to actually expect. What if it was something illegal and I got arrested? OMG! I'm getting second thoughts about this.

I finally got to the car....just 4 cars here. I got out of the car and went to pay for my ticket, at the entrance there was this dude around 4'8 with really REALLY tiny hands, I tried not to stare but the couple behind me didn't even bother, they were looking at him with a disgusted face.

"Seat wherever you like, the show will start in 5 minutes."

I nod and walk to the second row, I would've sat on the first row but it was totally empty and I didn't want to draw that much attention.

Suddenly the lights went out, I could feel my heart beating really fast. What the hell did I get myself into.......