Movies.

-9:36-

I never wake up this early, but today was different I couldn't wait for it to be 2:00 already. Yesterday was a very eventful day. I decide to call my best friend, Valerie and tell her all about it.

The girl didn't even let the phone ring. "AMYYY! Why are you awake so early?"

"I could ask you the same thing, Val. Anyways, I have to tell you something"

"Ohhh gossip, shoot."

"Well....yesterday I went to this freak show and theres this really cute guy, and Elsa, the boss, asked me to work for them and I said yes!"

"wait wait wait, slow down girl. Okay, a freak show.As in actual freaks?"

"Yeah, Val. I don't really like calling them that. But there was this woman with a beard and another woman with 3 tits! They are all super nice though."

"That sounds creepy Amy....I dont understand why we are best friend, we have such different taste. hahaha, what about the guy? Normal?"

"haha I know, right? You love me anyways. and no, he's called lobster hand, cause his hand are together? You should come today and see him!"

"That's not really my thing, Amy...."

"Pleaseeee Val, I'll get your ticket! You dont have to stay for to long! pleaseee"

"Ugh, fine. But you better introduce me to this lobster guy"

"About that....well...we had like a...10 second conversation so..."

"OHMYGOD AMY, you're hopeless. I'll go. Make sure you look cute, pick me up around 1:30?"

"You're the best! Thanks Val!"

"I know, bye"

as soon as she said that, she hang up. Me and Valerie have been best friends since fourth grade. We are total opposite. She's popular, her outfits are always flashy, she haves a really nice body too. I used to be very get jealous of her but I got over that. I remember that we used to kiss each other so we knew what to do when the time came.It was a mess,our tongues were all over each other mouths. She of course, got her real first kiss before me.

-1:00-

Okay, I already knew what I was going to wear. A black short dress, with a hoodie.

One hour to go.

I decided to go lay next to my mother, she's watching criminal minds. It's a good show.

"Hey Amy, are you going somewhere today?"

"Mhmm, we're going to a carnival, I'm gonna pick up Valerie first though."

"A carnival....? "

"Yeppp"

"Be careful honey, you know I don't like those things, they arent safe. Besides what time will you get back home?"

"I don't know, Ma'. I'll be with Valerie so don't worry. She'll protect me." I say while smiling.

My mother wrapped her hands around me, I did the same. "She better cause you're still my baby." I laughed and let go of her.

"Well mother, I should get going."

"Call me when you get there, Amy!"

"Will do, Ma'. Bye!"

I turned on the car. A black corolla 2010. It was my dads but he lets me borrow it considering he always uses the 2013 Prius. Yeah, my dad it's kinda obsessed with Toyota.