butler x lord/lady

"My dear butler, why do you look at me so? Is this outfit not pleasing for you?"

The witch was sitting on the couch in an unlady-like manner. Her legs were crossed the other, and her hand gently tugged open her collar. Within the pure white ruffles and pink ribbons, was a clear and defined collarbone.

The butler had an inkling his lady was scheming something. It was very obvious that her obsession had turned from the crown prince, to him. In all those years of chasing the crown prince, never had he seen his lady present his true form. Only was it in front of his eyes, could he see the witch's bare body.

"My lady. What this servant thinks is of no matter. If there are other outfits you'd like to--!"

His tie was pulled down, to the point where their eyes met. The witch, had an unusually serious expression displayed across her face; clearly displeased her attempts of getting a rile out of her butler failing. She moved her lips close to his ear, giving him a simple command. THIS would make the stoic butlers' heart move.

- strip me. -

The butler had not heard this type of command before. When he had usually helped his lady get changed, it was a simple, "dress me." But the way the command was ordered, the lady's lips close to his ear... this was not a command. It was an invitation.

The butler looked up at his lady, to see if this truly was real. On the lady's face was a most devilish smile, lips a sweet supple pink and long hair that draped across her shoulders. She wanted him. And he too, wanted her.

There was no respect in the way he handled her next. His gloved hands went straight to her chest, tearing open an extremely expensive dress shirt. But he had no care for it. He needed to explore every inch of skin on her body, to satisfy his curiosity.

"Dear butler, I don't think you'll be able to pay back this torn shirt. How about you pay me back with something else instead...?"

The lady, nay, lord settled his hands atop his chest, which where so close to 2 perky pink nipples. Understanding his intention, the butler took off his gloves. With hands that have been weathered through battles or housework, he delicately touched the most beautiful gems on his lord's body.

He twisted, pinched, and played with them, trying to see what reactions his lord would make.

As a butler, he followed and obeyed every order of his lady's. To kill a stranger, to spike the tea, to eavesdrop on a noblewoman's private affairs...no matter the command, he would be at her mercy.

But here, in the lady's private quarters, the person in power was not her. This lowly, common butler was the one who had him, his lord, under his fingertips.

"Mmmhh...! butler, hah...please...don't be such a tease.."

"My lord, you are not my lady. I'm afraid I don't answer to you."

One hand continued to play with one gem, while the other...was suckled by the butler. his tongue trailed over every part, lightly biting to incite another moan from the lord.