Party Night

I was laying in the bed listening to Don't forget about me by august alsina. He is so bomb and his voice is just.... amazing. I was exhausted from last night. I had to work a double shift and my side job which I hate. I hoped to catch up on my sleep today since I had a day off. I was going to have the house to myself because my bestfriend Taryn was visiting her aunt this weekend. I just hope I won't have any last minute customers calling in for my side job.

"KIZZIE! Someone's at the door for you." Taryn yelled. I took my earphones out and jumped off the bed. I jogged down the stairs and to the front door. Taryn left and went into the kitchen as I approached the front door. It was just my older sister Kai. I let her in and closed the door behind her. We walked into the family room and sat down on the couch. Taryn came in right behind us with her breakfast and sat in her 'special' chair.

"So what's up?" I asked. There had to be a reason for her to come over. We don't exactly get along.

"Yea. What made you want to come ruin our lives?" Taryn joked. She stuffed a spoonful of eggs in her mouth. Kai looked at her with disgust and rolled her eyes. She then turned back to me.

"Are you busy today?" she asked. I shook my head.

"No. And I don't want you dragging me anywhere either." I added on. She groaned.

"Kizzie come on. You have to go to this party with me." she begged. I shook my head.

"Please, you know she don't party." Taryn butted in. I glared at her.

"Thanks Taryn." I said sarcastically.

"Oh come on. It'll be fun. You need to get out of the house." Kai assured me. I shook my head.

"Yea you've been living under a rock for way too long." Taryn added.

"Who's side are you on?!" I semi-yelled. She pointed to Kai.

"I wanna party." she whined. They spent the next 10 minutes bugging me to go to this d@mn party. Today was supposed to be my rest day. I'm always at the club serving drinks, it's my uncle's club so he let me work there, and I'm just tired. But I wanted them to shut the hell up so I gave in.

"Fine I'll go." I sighed.

-

I was going through my closet trying to find something for tonight. I didn't want to dress too cute since I didn't want to go in the first place. I settled for some jeans and a cute peplum top. I took my shower and did all my other girly hygienic things. I was about to get dressed when my phone started ringing. I picked it up from the charger and answered.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey Kizz." It was my friend Brynn. She sounded like she was in a crowded area. She was probably at work.

"What's up?" I tried to rush the conversation so I could finish getting ready.

"What time are you coming in today?" she asked.

"I'm not. I have the day off."

"You lucky b!tch. I can't work tonight alone." she whined. It made me laugh.

"Why not? You always do."

"There's some special event tonight. A bunch of celebs are supposed to come in and blah blah blah. I need someone to help me work the bar. It's going to be a full house." she explained. I nodded as if she could see me. I did remember my uncle mentioning that about 2 weeks ago. I wonder why he let me have the day off then. Usually he makes everyone work when we have special events.

"What about daniece and kiara?" I asked. I felt bad that she had to work alone but didn't want to come in.

"Daniece is stripping tonight and Kiara got fired yesterday." she said. I gasped. How have i not known that Kiara got fired? she was a horrible bartender anyways but she was so nice. I groaned.