Dinner

Time: 4:45pm

"You wanna go downstairs?" Zoro asked.

"Yeah. I'm gonna change into some more comfortable clothes." He replied.
Zoro nodded, as he got up and walked out of the room.
Fast forward like 3 minutes and Zoro knocked on the door.

"Your good, just struggling to get up." Sanji said. Zoro opened the door and saw Sanji sitting on the bed. He noticed he still had his robe on. He found it cute, and let it slide.
Sanji decided just to wear a pear of black sweat shorts, and no shirt. The fabric irritated his skin because of the bandages.
Zoro put one hand under Sanji's legs and the other on his back.

"Do you mind if I carry you down there?" He asked.

"Go ahead, it's not like I can walk anyways." Sanji replied.
Zoro picked him up bridal style, Sanji leaned on Zoro's chest as they started walking out the door.
Once they got down stairs, Zoro set Sanji down on the couch and sat next to him.
Nami walked out of her room, her hair was wet and she was wearing a tank top and some loose blue jeans. She looked over at Sanji.

"What the hell happened to you??" She asked in a worried tone.

"I was attacked on my way to try and get the wood." He said.

"Holy crap they must've been strong, so what happened to the money I gave you for the wood?" She asked.
Zoro grunted at her, in disgust that the first few thoughts when she saw him included the money.

"I lost it." Sanji mumbled.

"What? Speak up a bit."

"They took it." Zoro said. A wave of relief hit Sanji, thank god Zoro knows how to get out of Nami's money situations.

"They took it?! Are you kidding me? How could you let that happen??" Nami said.

"It hurt. I-I couldn't see, they kept coming out of no where I-"
Sanji stopped when he felt Zoro's hand on the back of his head.
Zoro whispered to him, at a level where Sanji could hear him but Nami couldn't.

"Calm down, you're crying." He said. Zoro knew Sanji didn't like showing his emotions to most of the crew, including Nami.
Sanji turned his head toward Zoro to hide his face.

"Look, I'm not mad. I got carried away about the money, I tend to do that and I swear I don't think that the money was more important. I just want to know who they were and how they got it from you." Nami said in a bit more of a gentle voice.
Sanji didn't answer, so Zoro did.

"It was a group of mountain bandits who were experienced in the snow, they ripped his coat off as one of them ran away with it. He couldn't go after the thief because there were about 4-5 other guys attacking him." Zoro said.
That is exactly how Sanji would've said it.

"We'll get them back for it. For now you get better." She said, Sanji nodded. Nami walked out of the room.
Sanji stopped hiding his face, and leaned onto Zoro's shoulder. He slowly started to close his eyes, trying to keep them open.

"Go ahead Cook, I'll wake you up around 5:30 and help you with dinner." Zoro said.
Sanji smiled as he closed his eyes and fell asleep. Then Luffy walked in the room.

"Is he doing okay?" Luffy asked.

"He can't walk, and he struggles to stand. Other than that he's okay." Zoro said.
Luffy sat down on the other side of Zoro, he had his back facing him. He put his legs over the arm of the couch and put his hat over his face. He crossed his arms and leaned against Zoro.

"So, what happened?" Luffy asked.

"He was attacked and robbed by a group of mountain bandits." Zoro replied.