SUSPECT

I LIFT UP a deep breath again while looking at those people who's waiting the prolonged line to be done.

Hayst! kanina pa ako dito ah! It's already eight thirty-five am.

"Excuse me, Ijah." I step backward when the old lady appeared infront of me. I stretched out my eyes.

Partida! Bawal sumiksik oy!

I want to utter those line but at the end, I found my self looking down as I let her insert infront of me.

I'm not that good looking daughter who's willing to leave the table for everyone. My pride won't let me.

Humugot ako ng malalim na buntong hininga. I should give her a change since she's already a granny.

Again, I checked my phone. Ang sabi sa google map, nasa River Hall ako. If I go to Levédad Island, it takes me tweenty four hours to landed there.

On the other side was the Austrine City, they said that more of psychopath was there. I don't know but, 'yun ang kadalasang sinasabi.

I gulped as I stump my feet. I looked at infront where the point of the prolonged line is. I think pang singkwenta ako.

I rolled my eyes as my sight goes down. The old lady looks apprehensive, she has that big baggages where I think is her clothes. She always lift up at deep breath too.

Kumunot ang noo ko. Her feet looks shaking,

What was happened to her?

Or maybe she was just like that?

I throw that thinking as I continued to look at my phone. But then, the coffee cup of Hazzzzarine coffee shop drop off on the ground.

Gumulong ito dahilan na sundan ko ito ng tingin. Some other where looking at the old lady infront of me.

Mas lalong kumunot ang noo ko.

Again, I shooked my head. I shouldn't mind some others businesses.

I looked at on my phone again when It's ringed.

Calizta Calling...

My lips stretched out when I read her name. I'm really happy for her after all those deadly years had past on her life.

She's already an official licensed Nurse. I know that loosing a bestfriend, where I know Adelfa and Alfred I guess? that was years ago when the massacre of H.A.R.M.S University appeared again.

Calizta and the guy from psychology student are the only survivors.

I accepted her call.

"Whats up, Cal?" I said while roaming around. The space on my lips didn't fade.

(Col, how are you doing? where are you?) she said.

My lips stretched out more. Our first met on the hospital, she was also a patient that time. Probably she's still on coma when I first saw her.

I witnessed how she cried over and over, trauma, and it's normal when you met those lethargic psychopath,

Huminga ako ng malalim. I step forward as the line moved. The old lady infront of me took her huge bagagess and lift it up.