part 13...

After reading 📖📖the note, monami went near the fridge.... A big cake was kept over there with good wishes....

Karan was standing in Hall to celebrate and monami went to change her dress 👗👗

Monami's dress 👗👗

Karan was waiting for monami downside and in between one stranger arrived....

SID- hello?!! I am siddharth and you can call me sid....

Karan- look this is not any garden that you are enerting....

Sid- Aree mujhe Dr.  banna hai...

Karan- dekhiye aapko dr. banna ho ya engeneer it really doesn't matter...

In between monami came down and saw sid... Sid ran towards her and hugged her very tightly... Karan was getting angry 😤😤on this action and he rooared like a tiger 🐅🐅

Karan- enoughhhh,....

Monami scared by his tone and went inside her room running and keeping hand on her mouth....

Sid- broo... Itna tensed hone ki koi jarurat nhi hai i am just her friend....

Karan- get out...

Sid- bro....

Karan- i said get out....

Sid left and karan went in monami's room...

Karan- dekho monami...

Monami in crying tone- no... You ale so bal... I hate you 😠😠
(You are so bad I hate you....)

Karan- no monami no....
And tried to go near her....

Monami- no... No don't come neal me... You... You will beat me.... While sobbing....

Karan- no monami... I will not harm you... I... I promise....

Monami- no... I saw you downsile... You... You wele roaling like a tigle.....
(No I saw you downside you were roaring like a tiger...)

Karan- i i was angry 😤😤at him but not on you baby just come.... Come I will not harm you....

Monami- sule.... (Sure) you will not beat me.... 🥺🥺

Karan- how can i harm you baby.... You are a nice girl... Come on...... Let's go....

Monami- ok...

She wiped her tears and both came downstairs.....