Chapter 2

Entering into apartment ~~
[Girl straightly walked towards sofa, casually sat there without Ink's permission ]

🙋‍♀️: Can you turn on the AC?
Ink : (thinking how mannerless that girl is) So what's your name?
😒 : You attended my wedding, still don't know my name?

[Ink was embarrassed. Then she smiled.]

Pa : I'm Pa Jindapat , you?
Ink : Ink Thirawat.
(Silence for a moment)
Ink : If you don’t mind, I want to ask you something. Why did you run away? (loud voice)
Pa : Cause I don’t want to marry.
Ink : Whyyy? You had a relation with him, right ? You have no idea how much heartbroken he was!
Ink : heartbroken? That means his acting was on point.  *haha*
Ink :?? (Looks clueless)
Pa : he is just a good friend of mine. He has a boyfriend but that bustard couldn’t come out of closet. Our parents fixed the marriage by themselves and was forcing it on us. He tried to call off this marriage but failed. Uncle - aunty were not convinced. Then we planned...
Ink : so you both planned all these? Shameless! How selfish! You both didn’t even think of their image, reputation.
Pa : it's so easy for you to judge, what would you do if you were in my place?
Ink : I would never run away. I would do anything to convince them
Pa : You are lucky that you didn’t get parents like ours. My dad didn’t even ask my permission for this marriage as if he was selling me with a good deal.
Ink : They were trying to ensure your good future . Have you thought how much your parents will be stressed for you? Your mother was crying.
Pa : Excuse me, why do you care? It's none of your business.
Ink : Wow, you are nothing but a brat. I'll inform them..
Pa : Don't you dare! *snatching her phone*

Lowering her voice, Pa : please try to understand my situation. I'll go back to my parents. You don’t have to enter in all this drama. Just let me stay here for tonight.

Ink : Whatever!! I'm leaving.
Pa : Ink!

[ Ink never knew her name is so beautiful until Pa pronounced it. She looked back ]

Ink : what?
Pa : Can you lend me a dress? I would give it back. Please!
Ink : *regrets life decisions* ok, Come with me.

(Opens wardrobe, after searching a while, Ink give her a tops, pyjama)
Ink : I think these will fit.
Pa : And?? (Looks at Ink's flat chest). Forget it.
Ink : bro,, I don't share my inner wear with anyone. ANYONE!
Pa : Ink!!
Ink : what now?
*growling sound*
Pa : I haven’t eaten since morning. Do you have.....

[Ink went to fridge immediately before Pa finishes her words. Then handed her some snacks. Pa gave a big smile looking at her. Ink felt shy and rushed to bed. After a while, she fell asleep. Pa finished snacks and changed her clothes. She saw Ink sleeping. Pa poked Ink twice, got no response, then started whispering in her ears ]

Pa : Ink.. Ink
Ink : hmm..
Pa : Where should I sleep?

[ Ink pointed the pillow next to her in drowsiness. Pa was hesitating at first because of her sleeping bad habits. But as she was sleepy, she didn’t care about all that and slept ]