0.1

I was know for not believing in love.Love is only a waste of time;you'll be wasting your time finding the person,you'll fall in love,they'll break your heart,and you will be broken and cry.

I hate that feeling.

I fell in love once.Oh trust me,it was awful.

It happened not so long ago.This guy was my crush for 5 years.5 YEARS.Let's name him dickface.One day i was talking to him.He said that he really liked me and he wanted me to be his "girlfriend".Well obviously,I said yes.Who wouldn't?I didn't wait for 5 years for nothing.

It went well.but after a week,people started warning me that i was just a bet.I comforted dickface about this,he said that they were just jealous because finally we we're together.bullshit.

Couple days later,he finally said it was true.

Did you ever hear, "A 17 year old girl just bought 100 tissue boxes!" headline in the news?No?Well,that's me.I cried for days because i thought that i was gonna be happy with him forever.I guess i was wrong.

But that's okay.i'm finally over him.I hope that he catches ebola.

I promise myself i wont fall in love ever again.

Not until i stumbled upon a page on Facebook.

~ flashback ~

"STOP SENDING ME FARM SHIT OR SOMETHING REQUESTS.DAMMIT" I screamed when i saw 10 people requested me to give them 'leaves' for their houses.

As always,i was bored.Mia and I was just chatting a few minutes ago,but then she said she was gonna feed her cat.

*ding!*

Mia Fletcher : yo bitch i'm back

Catherine Gonzales : Hello to you too.

Mia Fletcher : Haha.Very funny.Btw,did you see this page called, "Three Seconds" ? *insert the link here*

Catherine Gonzales : no,wait.

I clicked the link Mia sent to me,it lead me to a page where three guys were posing awkwardly in their Profile Picture.

Their last post was " Thank you for 50 likes!We love our fans so much. <3 "

"HAHAHA.please tell me these people are kidding." I laughed and chatted Mia.

Catherine Gonzales : OH MY GOD HAHAHA.THEY THINK THEY'RE FAMOUS AND HAVE FANS?"

Mia Fletcher : shut up Cath.They're my friends,lmao.

I looked at the picture again and i noticed the boy in the middle.

Catherine Gonzales : Actually,the boy in the middle is cute..

Mia Fletcher : ohhhh?could it be?Catherine May Gonzales is crushing on Damien Harris?

Catherine Gonzales : Shut up Mia.I need to do some stalking.

Mia Fletcher : WAIT.Can I go to your house?Let's watch Finding Nemo then i'll help you stalk Damien

Catherine Gonzales : okie dokie

About 5 minutes,Mia rushed into my room panting.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAVE A DOG,YOU IDIOT" Mia screamed

"OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA" I laughed pushing her out of the bed

Mia laughed and grabbed the film Finding Nemo.

"Cmon let's gooo" She whined pulling me downstairs

We sat down on the couch for an hour and watched it.

We may or may not cried at the ending."THIS IS THE BEST FILM EVER" Mia jumped off the couch

"i know right.oh my god" I said wiping my tears

Mia drank water from the kitchen and pulled me upstairs.

"Cmon Cath.Let the stalking begin" She smirked.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

// 518 words //