Part - 4

They prayed to radha krishna and pandit ji gave abir and mishti prasad . And they climbed down . Abir supported mishti .
They went to opposite daaba to eat .

Kunal ordered juice for mishti . Once again mishbir were taken aback by kunal care .

Kunal : yeh pilo mishti .

Mishti : nahi yeh kaisae juice green green hai .

Kunal : karela juice sehat keliya acha hai

Abir and nishant both knew mishti hatred for sour and bitter things and shook their head .

Mishti : kya karela...... nahi nahi ....

Kunal : mishti zidd mat karo . Doctor nae kaha juice Pinar keliyae . Tu bhi ek doctor ha na. Pilo ab

Mishti : haan juice Pinae ko kaha tha juice disaster ko nahi . Main nahi piyungi ( turning her head ) ajeeb Rajvansh chup kyon ho dek apna nanko ko . Bata na main nahi piyungi

Kunal : bhai aap beech mat boliyae .

Abir was stranded btw them . Holding his finger on his lips gesturing that he will remain silent

Kunal : mishti uppar tunae kaha mainae kiya na ab theri bhari hai . Pilo varna hum wapas chali jayengae . Hai na nishant

Mishti turned to nishant

Nannu yeh mujae marvar yega nodding his head both horizontally and vertically .
Smiling sheepishly.

Mishti hesitantly took the glass and smelled it and turned her head . Abir took the glass and closed her nostrils and made her drink the juice

Abir : ho gaya . Ab yeh lo angry chorni ( handing her candy )

Mishti sent glared to all three .

Mishti : meri bhi time aagyagi tab dekthi hoon aap theeno ko

After break they continued travel . Mishbir sat inside due her injuries . Kunal and nishant above sitting awkwardly.

Mishti noticed

After reaching the resort the receptionist informed that mishti room is not yet ready due to unforseen circumstances .(by nannu )

Mishti : tho nannu tu kunal ya abir ke saat fresh ho jao .

Nannu came near mishti and whispered : pagal hai kya tu bool gaye kya kungfu kunal ke saat rahegi surprise hai and agar abir ke saat gaya tho kudh ko control nahi karpauga .

Nishant cleared his throat : abir actually mujae kuch kaam hai tho mera room comfortable nahi hoga kya tum dono share karogae kya ? .

Abir gave in though he was little hesitant . They reached their room

Abir : tum fresh ho jao .

Mishti : tum first jao . Mera time lagae ga .

Mishti sat on bed . Abir took his clothes and went to bathroom to get ready . Then mishti went to get ready . Abir decided to go out to give mishti privacy. Mishti bag fell down by mistake and all her things fell on the ground . Abir sorted her things and put them back on her bag when he saw a medicine bottle with " only one per day " written with marker was a bottle of sleeping pills .

He saw a paper half open . When he read the paper it was certificate of volunteering to war zone . Abir felt the ground below shaking . He sat on ground with hundreds of scenarios flashing through his mind . He felt as if his world was crashing down .

Mishti came out and saw abir on ground . She rushed to him

Mishti. : Abir kya huan tum.....( She saw paper and bottle in his hand )