Trouble (III)

{Taehyung pov}

"Byee"

Kids and me said good-bye to their mom as she sat in car.
"Bye, take care of kids and yourself also"
She said as car started.

Joon and jiho waved their hands at last and came in house.

It was 10 in the morning.. What should I do now??

Go and do my work in office or play with kids today? I was thinking and in middle of it I got call.

"Sir, can you please come to company? It's urgent" manager said through phone.
"Yeah, coming" I said and hanged up.

Will not get time to spend with kids! I sadly said to myself as I walked in the house and saw joon and jiho searching for something here and there.

"What you guys searching for?"
"Buttercup lost her pencil" joon said and starting search it again.

"Ohh, keep it up" I said.

"And listen, I have to go to company and you both are coming with me" I continued as they looked at me and frowned.

"I want to be at home" buttercup said "me too" joon agreed.

I sighed and said "I can't leave you both alone at home". "Don't worry dad-" joon said. "I would be worried more cause you guys would be alone here and that will eat my mind all day" I said

"Nahh, I will take care! And jiho's too" he spoke being big brother but he is kid too.

"That's really good,you are ready to take responsibility but you can't take care of yourself on your own, so I have-"

"I can take care of myself" joon pouted.

"Understand my babies, I will take you with me, and today our helpers are on leave too"

"I won't come, I wanna be here only" buttercup stated.

"Yeah, Me too" joon supported her.

"Please, come with me, understand?" I shouted a little as they flinched .

They both made pretty innocent face and I melt with it. "Okay then, I'll drop you at grandma's house" I said as they got excited.

"Yahho!! I'm always ready to go" buttercup jumped in excitement.

"Go get changed you two, I'll also get ready" I said and left from there.

*On way to grandma's house*

{A/n pov}

"And please behave yourself there, don't give them stress" he told kids while driving

"I'm not gonna made trouble there, and yeah tell jiho to behave" joon said as jiho responded. "Why me? You're the one who make trouble everytime" jiho snapped.

"I'm your oppa, don't tell me-"
"So what?, I'm your little sister,you should care-"
"Shut up" joon annoying said.

"Ayy, stop" Taehyung calmly asked to stop

"Look daddy, oppa is the one who started" jiho's complaint.

"Me? I was telling truth tho" joon snapped again. "Oppa don't lie"

They again started to bicker and Taehyung was just ignoring them but they continued to fight as Taehyung started to scold.

"Stop it you both!" They both flinched a bit because of sudden shout.

Taehyung sighed while closing his eyes and stopped car at corner and he looked at kids.

"Don't fight, please" he said calmly as they both nodded.