Chapter 1: "Am I cursed?"

"...huff....huff..."

Kim Rok Soo was having trouble breathing. How could he not when there was a deep wound in his abdomen.

'...How did this happen?'

He was observiving his surroundings. His eyes were empty as he takes in the scenery in front of him. His team members were on the ground bleeding; the ground was tainted red and all he could see was Death.

Kim Rok Soo himself was covered in blood. He tryed saving them but he failed again. And he's the only survivor again.

He's eyes started to blurry as he wonders how this situation happened and in his mind a record started playing.
__________________________________________________

Today was his day off. He was lying down on bed and didn't want to wake up as he could finally relax, even if only for a day. But not all wishes come true.

'As axpected being a slacker is the best.'

Bang. Bang. Bang

Someone was knocking the door.

'How loud.'

He will never open that door. Why? Becouse he could alredy feel a bad omen over him.

'Why do I have the chills?'

His instincts were never wrong and this reinforced his resolve to never open that door today. So he ignored It.

'They will leave sooner or later'

Sadly he had underestimated them. The knocking didn't stop, instead It was getting louder.

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG.

Kim Rok Soo was irritated.

'It went on for 15 minutes. It's sorpraising that the neighbors didn't come to complain... Why they didn't?'

If the neighbors came they would have stopped. Unluckily for Rok soo there was no one at home today as there was a festival nearby.

"...haaaa"

Sighing he started to get up to open the door. He alredy knew who it was, the only ones that would be this disrespectful are them.

Kim Rok Soo opened the door ready for the headache.

"Sir, you are up!"

"I told you that he was awake punk."

Agent Jung So Hoon and Assistent Leader Kim Min Ah.

"Can you stop calling me punk? Sir please do something."

"I call you punk because you are a punk. Punk."

They started bickering between them as soon as they saw Kim Rok Soo.

'I have an headache... *Sigh*'

They were always like this but when it comes to work they are the ones that Rok Soo trusts the most.

'More important what are they doing here?'

Today was Rok Soo day off but the two of them should be at the Company to work especially Kim Min Ah that would be overwhelmed in Kim Rok Soo work as he isn't there.

'Let's just ask them. Even throught I have a bad feeling about this'

"So why are you here?"

As soon he asked the other two stopped bickering. They looked at Rok Soo and started smiling. Rok Soo could feel it. He won't be able to slack off today. Nothing good happened every time those two smile like that.