Chapter 4

Morning rolls around faster than Louis would of liked. He woke up groggy this morning, he had a quick shower and changed into his clothes for the day, deciding on a white t-shirt and his denim jacket over top with a pair of black loose fitting skinny jeans and white vans. Deciding he was happy with his look he made his way to Cassie's room. 

He is currently sitting on Cassie's bed gently rubbing her back in hopes of waking her up. "Hey munchkin, I need you to way up now okay?" Louis whispers gently. "Dadee me vewy seepy." Cassie wines cuddling into Louis's leg. "I know my girl but I need to go to work today okay? If you are too sleepy we can skip the bakery and you can go back to sleep at Uncle Zayn's." Louis offers. 

"NoNo! I up!" Cassie shoots up in bed Cassie lifts her arms up to Louis. "Cawwy pwease?"Louis lets out a small chuckle. "Okay sweetheart lets get going." Louis picks Cassie up and they head over to Cassie's closet picking out her clothes. "What do you want to wear sweetheart?" Louis asks. 

Cassie thinks for a moment. "Ummm Dadee pick?" Louis nods before searching in her closet for an outfit for Cassie. Knowing that the weather is going to be on the warmer side later today Louis pulls out a black ruffle skirt with a white t-shirt the says mini boss in cursive black lettering. He grabs her black and white checkered vans to go with it. "How about this today?" Louis asks showing her the outfit. 

"Me lobe!" Cassie squeals nodding her head.  Louis chuckles softly before helping Cassie change into her clothes for the day before they head to the bathroom and complete their morning routine of brushing their teeth together. 

"Okay Cas, can you slide on your shoes so we can get going?" Louis says as they reach the front entrance. "Otay Dadee!" Cassie plops onto the floor quickly sliding on her shoes. 

The drive to the café is quiet, Cassie's eyes constantly drooping as she fights off trying to sleep. Louis pulls into the parking lot of the café 10 minutes later. 

"Alright munchkin we are here." Louis says unbuckling Cassie from her car seat. "Dadee pwease cawwy me?" Cassie asks making grabby hands up at Louis. "Of course my sleepy baby." Louis leans down picking Cassie up placing her on his hip, Cassie rests her head on Louis's shoulder sliding her thumb into her mouth. Louis kicks the door clothes with his left foot before heading inside. 

"So what do we want today?" Louis asks as they enter in the building. "hmmm i fink a bewwy bewwy moothie and ookie." Cassie mumbles around her thumb. "Okay love, but I need you to take your thumb our of you mouth please its dirty." Louis says as they make the counter. "Otay..." Cassie removes her thumb with a pout on her face. 

"I can help who's ne- oh hi Louis! Hi Cassie! How are you guys this morning?" Harry sings the smile on his face growing wider as he sees the two. "Hi 'Arreh me sweepy." Cassie mumbles.

"Oh I'm sorry you are sleepy munchkin, would some food help you wake up?" "Heeey Dadee call me munchin!" Cassie giggles. "tan I habe a bewwy bewwy moothie and ookie? pwease 'Arreh?" Cassie continues. 

"Oh I wont call you munchkin if that is a special name for you and your daddy. But absolutely you can!" Harry smiles. "No 'Arreh can call me munchin, me wike it!" Cassie giggles. "Okay munchkin." Harry grins and turns to Louis. "Now let me guess a Yorkshire tea with a little milk and a cheese tea biscuit?" Harry smirks. 

Louis can't help but smile fondly at Harry and the fact that after only a few times of taking his order he remembers what Louis gets. "You remember my order?" "Of course, you are two are my favorite customers I need to keep you coming back." Harry winks. 

"Trust me Harry even if I didn't want to come back this one wouldn't let me." Louis laughs pointing to Cassie. "You are her favorite barista, you even get the special privilage of calling her munchkin that's big." Louis continues.