That Feeling

I am living my life for almost 21 years in this world and I am a bit easy go lucky. From the very start I always believe in the magic of love and in the word "forever", that we can have it if we finally found the ONE who is destined to us.

I am still young, i do believe on that. but not until I finally feel the sadness of being alone. What's really sad of being single is that from the fact that there are billions of people in the world no one fight to be your man. a very very sad truth, reality of life. Don't get me wrong. I am not desperate to be in a relationship, not really, but I just get naaahhh stop with the explanation.

Sorry for being too dramatic. Just want to share my thoughts and feelings anyway.

"Hey Kristina! You are here again? On the same tree, the same place where you used to be since the beginning of our college days." - Chloue.
I didn't say anything but just smirk on her, my very very simple reply to them. Anyway that's Chloue, Chloue Margaret Sizon. She's my very first friend here in the university, The only one that can stick on me even though I'm a boring one.
"Kristina De Veyra! What the hell you're doing in your life? Ever since we've met I've never notice you entertaining boys and now that were almost done in college you still there?"- Chloue.
"Hey Chloue! For God's sake its really none of your business and what do you think of me? a clown or a hostess that would entertain boys? well that's cheap!"
"Ano Kristina? Pag nag entertain payaso agad? pokpok agad? anu te tanga lang?"- Chloue.
As she sit beside me she start talking about her ex and her new prospect boyfriend. and she seems so good in having a relationship but not till they broke up.
"You know what? Jake is so kind, sweet and gentleman. He is not like my ex, Greg, who is really a gangster. and in addition to that he has a good body, friend. Ang sarap niyang tyansingan!" -Chloue.
"Yung totoo Chloue? nagpapaligaw ka sa kanya dahil he is kind, sweet and gentleman?"
"yes kristina! tama! (with matching wishing eyes)"-Chloue
"Well thats good but i know whats the key reason why you're going to say yes to him?!?"
"What?"- Chloue
"Because he has a good body! And guess what you're asking a sign to God right?"
"How did you know?"-Chloue
"And that sign could possibly be.... makita siya na papalapit sau naka-topless at nakatwalya lang pang ibaba! tama ba?"
"You really know me gurl! ^_~"-Chloue
And she giggles. Pagginagawa niya yan alam kong nag-iimagine sya ng something pervert in her mind.

Kailan q kaya mararamdaman ang ganyang feeling? ang magkaroon ng seryosong manliligaw at syempre magkaroon ng boyfriend. Pero mukhang pinapatunayan sakin ng tadhana na WALANG FOREVER >_<