What i think they watch -SURVIVORS

[Basically shows or movies I beleive they would watch] (ONLY survivors!)

Survivors:

Dwight Fairfield:

I believe Dwight would like to watch animal documentaries. He would love seeing the nature and cuddling close to you while you hear the sounds of animals and the wind.

Claudette Morel:

Honestly, she seems like the type to watch stuff like mysterious and crime unsolved and try to figure it out. She will literally go find you at like 3 am and tell you what she figured out or thinks that happened.

Meg Thomas:

I mean c'mon shes an athlete shes bound to watch the Olympics at least every year at some point. She likes analyzing them.

Jake Park:

He seems like the type to watch adventure shows like you vs wild and others. I think he would like interactive shows as well. Maybe a little Carmen Sandiago.

Nea Karlsson:

I think she would watch something between comedy and wrestling shows, it could range from WWE to any comedy show you can imagine.

Laurie Strode:

She would watch baking shows. That's it. That's all I can think about- she would ask you to help make some things she saw on the shows. It could be Gordon Ramsey or Nailed it you pick.

Ace Visconti:

He would watch build/engineering shows. Like the shows you would watch that remodel and make anything. Especially cars.

Bill Overbeck:

Hunting or car shows. That's it. What do you expect my little pony, he's an old man.

Feng Min:

She would watch any like gaming shows or slight horror movies. She seems like the type of person who would watch stuff on twitch.

David King:

He would watch anything with fighting or hunting in it. He also likes watching some sports and car shows.

Quentin Smith:

He's not too picky on shows but I think he would absolutely adore it if you cuddled with him while watching an animal documentary with him. It's just relaxing to him when you play with his hair while adoring over the cute animals on screen.

David Tapp:

I think he would watch crime documentaries or comedies. Call me stereotypical.

Kate Denson:

I feel like she would watch art and makeup shows. I think she would appreciate drag races and simple art shows that show beautiful paintings.

Adam Francis:

I think he would enjoy watch true crime documentaries. He seems like the type to watch them if he cant sleep idk.

Jeff Johansen:

He would watch hunting shows.

Jane Romero:

If you braid her hair while watching nature or art shows she will love you forever. She also seems like the type to watch car shows.

Ashley J. Williams:

Horror and comedy. Maybe a few nature shows here and there.

Nancy Wheeler:

The news and cartoons. What? She's a journalist/news reporter

Steve Harrington:

Soap operas and drama tv. He seems like the type to laugh at how stupid they are.

Yui Kimura:

Drama series. She seems like she would laugh at people's struggles.

Zarina Kassir:

Comedies and music documentaries. Art shows.

Cheryl Mason:

She seems like she isnt too picky like she would watch cartoons a lot though.

Felix Richter:

Idk whatever type he watches from like Addams family to Fuller house??

Élodie Rakoto:

Horror movies and comedies. She also seems like the type to watch reality tv shows.

Yun-Jin Lee:

Stuff like say yes to the dress and any clothing show.

Jill Valentine and Leon Kennedy:
[I think their taste is similar]

True crime shows and comedies.

Mikaela Reid:

She would love watching art shows and baking. She also seems the type to love horror movies. And she would love to watch any shows with fantasy and coffee and remake them with you.

Yoichi Asakawa and Haddie Kaur:

They both seem like they dont watch tv often but watch what ever is on.

Ada Wong:

Horror movies.

Rebecca Chambers:

Romance.