Chapter 2

You better write her a hundred apology letter Said law baby5 was super Shocked a-a.. Hundred?! Something wrong with what i said yes a hundred robin was in law's house worried when will he come back and where even did he go to Robin was over thinking ~°°°°after 2 hours°°°°°°~
He came back robin came rushing to him are you okay where did you go?! He was asked so many questions by Robin i teached her a lesson said law robin looked worried what do you mean...? Well i didnt hurt her hands the papers with the apologys robin took a look at them and she saw all of them had "i am so sorry Robin please forgive me" Robin was shocked is she okay?! Asked Robin hmmm why wouldn't she be i didnt do anything i only told her to write those Law replied law realized she was having a panic attack and losing her control she then started to cry so hard law was shocked also afraid something might happen to her he didn't know what to do so he slowly huged her she was feeling warm and he placed his hand on her back then the other hand under her legs in order to carry her because all she could do is cry law was worried he slowly tried to put her in bed but she seemed like she didn't wanna let go law layed a bit on the back then after a few minutes the crying was gone he looked at Robin was asleep he felt warm he slowly huged her more tightly~°°°°° after some time°°°°~ robin woke up she was feeling a bit better she Looked at law she was inlove with him but this was a very good time to steal a kiss but she was afraid he'd woke up she slowly leaned in for a kiss on the lips she felt like it was a dream she wanted to go but law didn't seem he'd let go Where do you think you're going You think you'd go so easily after kissing people said law but... His eyes were still closed YOU WERENT SLEEPING ALL THIS TIME?! Asked Robin and whats with that replied law tell me Why did you kiss me robin refused until she finally said "I've been in love with you since i first saw you..." she said that as her eyes were closed law seemed quite she slowly opened her eyes to see law blushing "really?... Said law I've been in love with you so much but you'd seemed scared from me... Said law well a bit but I'd always write stuff in my dairy about you said robin law leaned for a kiss he didn't kiss her on the lips instead he used his tongue robin was pretty shocked she stoped the kiss you can't just do that dummy we just got together said Robin relax i wasnt planing for doing anything else Said law~ (stop quick note its 5 in the morning right now i didnt sleep yall 😭😭 at all) ~he finnaly let go she left she was happy but she kinda felt uncomfortable of what he did she wasn't sure if it was right or wrong Robin and law didn't Talk for the past few days until Robin was Leaving the restaurant she was so full of the delicious food she ate with izo until she saw law and the other Bullys she only thought of running away while she had the chance she was wearing her favorite outfit how could law not notice her? She was a bit worried but she started waking away as fastest as she could trying not to make things suspicious she then realized she left her Glasses in the restaurant but izo also left... She couldn't just leave them it was her favorite she took a deep breath and slowly returned she walked in she was shocked law was sitting on the table that had her glasses on it "This glasses are kinda Familiar to me" said law she didn't have choice but to wait for them to leave you think its over nope law was mysterious who were they belong to he took them "OH MY GOD HOW SHOULD I TAKE THEM BACK 💭" robin thought in her mind she finally gave up and Slowly walked toward law's table and his friends she said have you seen my glasses as she was looking away in order not see law yeah you're looking for these "said law she only focused on her glasses she replied oh yes could you hand me it? Hmmm... Under one condition said law robin was confused what did that bully wanted how about give your boyfriend a kiss?" said law robin was embarrassed because no one else knew about their relationship she was embarrassed but also angry she snatched her glasses from his hand as she walked away law was confused but he didn't Care much about her behavior it wasn't a moment after she left he was calling her name he was alone he asked aren't you gonna talk to me robin didn't reply she continued to walk away he grabed her hand did i really treated baby5 wrong she always bullied why are you on her side said law robin was quite he was right but facing her after not talking to him at all and leaving with quiteness was a really bad idea she slowly replied you were right but i dont think you wanna talk. Said Robin law didn't let go of. Her hand let me guess aren't we together anymore Huh?! Fufufu are you dumb i didnt mention anything about that! Said Robin law started laughing of her answer you didn't change a bit "