Ch.6|| An old foe||

You were awaken by the smell of pancakes and bacon. You rubbed your eyes and saw Dee with a tray in his hand. "Good morning my beauty~ I made you something to eat.. I know your body must still be so exhausted.. don't worry about our beautiful children. I've already fed and got them ready for the day. So please relax my princess~" he said as he placed the tray on your lap. You pulled him by the collar of his shirt and gave him a big kiss before he left to continue his chores.

After eating you decided to get up and get a shower. When you walked into the bathroom you saw the tub was already filled with steaming hot water, various flower petals, scented candles, and a bath bomb. You giggled to yourself,"I married a dork." You got undressed and sinked into the tub relaxing.

Dee's pov

I was sweeping around when I heard the door bell ring. I figured it was either mom or dad or heavy coming to check up but I opened it and to my surprise...

"What are you doing here Derek?" He stood in the door frame leaning against it staring at me. "I heard the news about you and (y/n) and I wanted to congratulate you two." He stretched and handed me the box. "Plus figured I would bring you guys a gift... Something to make up for how I treated you two in school." I opened the box and seen brand new baby clothes and other items. I smiled and thanked him. "(Y/n) is busy right now but you could come back later for dinner!" Derek shook his head no and smiled,"I have other plans later.. plus I'm a busy man works always stealing my time." I nodded and he bid me farewell. I watched him leave and I set the box down on the table. I hope my darling is nice and relaxed.

Your pov

After some time I had gotten out of the tub and dressed. I went into the babies room to find them sleeping. I smiled and heard Dee behind me. I giggled at the sight of him. He was wearing a baggy shirt and pajama pants. He had a apron and his hair was tied back. I kissed his cheek and told him to go freshen up. He nodded and I went to finish up the smaller chores.

After some time me and him started to make dinner. Halfway through however the babies started to cry to I went to go feed them. When I came back I heard Dee talking to himself.

"Our wedding is just in a few weeks and I don't even know if I'm ready.. What if I embarrass myself or her.. what if she changes her mind.." I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Dee darling.. you're the only man I want. I would never leave you.." He smiled at me and booped my nose. "Go sit down I'll finish dinner" he said and you did as asked.

After dinner you and him took care of the babies and spent time with eachother. He talked about they looked so much like the both of you. You would nod and agree with him.

Eventually the two of you winded down for bed. Around 4 in the morning Dee got a call and he answered it. It was Heavy... And it didn't sound good. Dee looked at you shocked and quickly got up to get dressed. "We will be there shortly!" You saw Dee panic and you asked him what's going on. "(Y/n)... My dear...

.
.
.

Your dad is dying..."

.
.
.

You felt your whole world cave in. You quickly got dressed and got the babies ready. On the way there you were shaking and crying. Dee wanted to comfort you but he had to keep his eyes on the road. Once you two got there he quickly took the babies and went in with you. You two found the room and you quickly went to your fathers side.

"Dad.. please no..." He was pale and his eyes were closed. You buried your face into his chest and started to cry. You heard the door rattle and saw the doctor walk in. It was... Derek? He had a clipboard and he was looking at it. He glanced up and saw you and said,"why hello there (y/n)." He checked your dad and wrote some things down. "He's going to be alright. We just need to do an operation.. right now he's just resting." You thanked him and he nodded and went over to Dee. He looked down at the two babies and smiled. "They look just like you two." He laughed and left the room. You stayed by your dad's side and eventually Dee got everything ready to leave. You kissed your dad's head and left with Dee.

Once you two were home you crawled up into bed and started to cry into your pillow. Dee held you and let you cry it out. Eventually the both of you fell asleep.

(Heyyyyy look an update finally! Also I didn't forget about that special chapter I wanna make for you guys so give me some ideas! )