Chapter 6~shopping pt2

Virgo POV

Group 2 got out of their car and was grinning from ear to ear as they shoved us the McDonald's on our faces as Group 3 also gets out of the car to McDonald's and none for them except Taurus and Pisces. This made all us boys jealous but we could always go get McDonald's later. Leo, Libra,Scorpio and Cancer was pretending to not be jealous but I could see them glancing at the burgers every now and then as we walked into the mall. A few strangers peered over at us to see the drama but were disappointed to see no fists (I was also kind of upset to see no fist fighting.)

"This is the meet up point people now we are going now toodles," remarked Sagittarius as he and Libra walked away to get whatever they needed.

So me and Pisces were to leave next so we strolled to the decoration store as we walked someone bumped into Pisces and she ended up falling into my arms and squeaking at the sudden fall. I blushed and coughed. I can partially hear my cousin Capricorn squealing in a fan girly voice that I may have a crush on Pisces as I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Sorry V! And thanks for catching me!" Pisces said as she skipped forward to the house decorating store. As I catch a tint of red on her pale cheeks. This made me smile and chuckle at the cuteness of the girl.

We were choosing some decor for our room and we saw many cute decors that we probably almost bought the whole store since Pisces insisted that they were 'cute' or 'useful' for us and I just agreed because I was not going to get the blame of an upset Pisces. If I had to admit she can be scary sometimes.

We had nothing to do so we decided to go back to the car and dump our shopping stuff at the back of the car so we won't have to go carrying them everywhere since they were sooooo heavy.

Pisces and I ended up going to a a restaurant to eat while talking about our past lives. I found out that Pisces had been living in London,England but was born in America but moved to England because her parents had work there. While I told her that I was living in New York and would occasionally visit Capricorn every month because our parent were siblings(obviously). As soon as there were only 10 minutes left to meet at the meeting point we decided to leave. I must say there is more to Pisces than just a nice and sweet girl.

With Taurus and Cancer

Taurus and Cancer were on there way to buy board games or any type of indoor or outdoor games that they could do in their spare time. They were walking to a toy shop since most of the time a toy shop would have board games. They ended up laughing and making jokes to eachother and brought multiple board games such as chess,checkers, monopoly, game of life, uno , books and many others before walking away.

With Gem and Aqua

Gemini and Aquarius were going through MANY stores and getting a bunch of outfits that they thought may have looked good on them. They had 8 outfits for each of the girls and 5 more pairs of shoes for each of the girls, swimsuits for them and more clothes and accessories . This cost more that 500$ and they probably spent the most out of the whole group. I mean they were trying to make the girls look amazing.... So the author couldn't really blame them.

The girls spent a long time on the clothes and came to the meeting spot full of MANY bags and decided to dump it on Leo and told him to carry them since he was the tallest out of all of them. Well at least Scorpio,Sag and Libra helped him.

With Aries and Capricorn

These 2 girls were going to the groceries shop to buy groceries(like why would they go to the grocery shop if it weren't for groceries). They brought many fruits and vegetables and a bit of snacks and they also secretly brought a stash sweets for themselves to eat in their rooms without anyone else knowing.(I guess it was going to be a midnight snack for them lucky them!)

With Leo and Scorpio

Things were slightly awkward for the 2 boys as don't really interact to eachother as much. They were going to have to buy some clothes for the boys.
" Maybe it is because we have excellent fashion choice" boasted Leo as Scorpio shockingly chuckled.

"So... do you have like any ships about the zodiacs?" Asks Leo quietly.

"You ship people..?" Questions Scorpio while raising a brow.

"Yes....." respond Leo while awkwardly staring at the floor.

"Omg I ship too!!!" Exclaims Scorpio as Leo looked up as both their eyes widen and they squealed silently so they won't cause a bigger scene than they already have by screeching about anime ships and people who they knew in real life ships and movie ships. Let's just say they were actually fanboys and now had a special bond about shipping people real or not...

With Libra and Sagittarius

They were actually having a great time and their conversation were going smoothly as they get to buy anything they want (who knows why they were allowed to do this) they ended up buying like a Ton of video games and they... brought a puppy since it was the only logical thing to do. They also brought stuff for the puppy and had to sign papers for it .

(The puppy)

Skip to going back to the car

Virgo POV

"Oh my Astro you guys actually brought a puppy!" Screeched Scorpio and Virgo.

"Yeah?" Replied Libra as Sag nervously laughed.

"Oml what's the puppy's name," asked Taurus while leaning down to pet the pup.

"Idk.." says Sag "let's make a name for it."

"Spots?" Asks Cancer and everyone objected.

"How about Spotty?" Asked Leo and everyone glared at him.

"How about Chase." Asks Virgo everyone shrugs.

"How about Cosmo."Asks Capricorn.

Gemini and Aqua nodded in approval and in the end everyone decided that the puppies name should be Cosmo.

———-///———————-//————-/———/——///————///————-

Hola! Hope you have a wonderful day!

~Weirdsecrets