Chapter 11

Happy Reading Guys ❤️

__________________________________

Scene Starts From Mohsin Waking Up  and Saw Shivi Smiling  In Sleep He Went Towards Her.

MOHSIN: Wake Up Shivi..

SHIVANGI:(In Sleep) Mohsin Sone Dona Please...

MOHSIN: Accha Thik Hai Tum So Main Aata Hu Ghar Se..

She Nodded In Sleep He Goes To His Home And Get Ready Before He Go To Hospital...
His Ammi Give Him Food's For Them And Give Blessings To Them Two And Bid Bye To Him..

On The Other Side

Karan Getting Ready For His Work When Tejasswi Saw Him Looking Handsome.

TEJASSWI: Hey Hottie What's Up Kahi Ja Rahe Ho..

KARAN:(Smiling) Haan Woh Ek Meeting Hai...

TEJASSWI: Okay Main Bhi Chalu Tumhare Saath..

KARAN: Tum Kya Karogi Waha Jaake...

TEJASSWI: Please Mujhe Jana Hai..

KARAN: Accha Thik Hai Chalo...

She Happily Went With Him For His Company. In Evening They We're About To Go Home When Karan One Employee Call Him...

KARAN: Laddoo Woh Actually Ek Kaam Yaad agya So Main Abhi Aaya Tum Mere Cabin Mein Wait karo..

She Nodded And Went To His Cabin An Hour Passed But He Not Come She Goes Towards Direction.. Where He went and  Saw Him Talking And Laughing With A Girl She was 💔 Broken From Inside Seeing This And Run To Home Crying Here... Karan Saw Tejasswi Not Anywhere He Call Her But She Not Pickup His Phone.. Then He Went Home And Ring The Bell But She Not Come Benging In Door Atlast Tejasswi Open The Door With Red And Puffy Eyes 🥹....

Scene Froze On Tejasswi Broken Face.

PRECAP: Misunderstanding And Apologies

Collaboration With duhadn♥️

Hope You Guys Like It So Don't Forgot To Vote Comment And Follow Till Then Enjoy This Bye 🤗💕