"I'll grant you one wish." Chapter One

"Hey, I...got you a gift. Daffodil flowers. I know you loved them."

     The man standing above the grave set the flowers right on top. Taking a step back, he sat down on the prickly grass, crisscrossed. The grass prickled his hands as he leaned back a little bit. Hands supporting his weight. His head leaned as far as it can go backward.

     The cracked wooden mask that had daffodils blooming engraved on it soon slowly slid off onto the grass with the softest thud, that was nearly audible. A bitter sad smile smeared onto his delicate face as a sour taste erupted from his mouth. Not being able to hold on any longer, his eyes starts tearing up thinking about the things he had done up until now.

     Thinking about the bitter sweet memories he had when he was a decade younger, a tear slid down his face as he straightened his head, facing the stone with a name engraved on it. "Kim Seo Ra."

     Seeing the name engraved in the stone, the bitter sad smile soon turned into a sobbing face as tears slid down repeatedly, not stopping. Soon, the hiccups came. Bringing both his arm to his face, he wiped again and again trying to stop the tears from coming out as it would not stop.

     After a while, the crying stopped, but the hiccups didn't as it kept on going. Inhaling air, he held it in for half a minute than exhaled, letting it out. Making the hiccups stop.

     Looking at the grave in front of him, he felt that killing himself would make him forget about what he had done to this little sister of his. His sweet little sister that loved him more than anything, has now been in a coffin for eight years. He visited everyday with a bouquet of Daffodil flowers.

     Opening his mouth, he hesitated to talk, not knowing what to say. So he shut his mouth. After a minute or two, he spoke.

     "I don't know what you like other than Daffodils and flowers...it's funny right?

     We're brothers and sisters, yet I know nothing of you, but you know more of me than I knew of myself.

I got...revenge, but it doesn't feel like anything changed other than seeing fewer pests surrounding me. I hate this feeling I have in my chest. I feel so much regret for what happened to you. I'll tell you what I did to them.

     I ruined them. I made sure to kill them painfully, letting them know the pain that you went through. I hired people to rape them just like what they did to you. I made sure they gave birth then kill them at the end. I took- I bought the company as it was on the verge of bankruptcy.

     The babies that were has been put into many good homes. Since I took away their mother life, and they don't know their father, I don't want them to not feel a parents affection. I'm not so cruel as they were.

     You died along with the child in your womb as you were giving birth eight years ago. If only I hadn't trusted them. None of this would've happened.

     My little sister...I'm so sorry. Forgive me."

     Sobbing again, the grass surrounding the grave began to light up as fireflies flew around the grave. His black eyes followed a white firefly as it came towards him.

     Putting his hands forward, the firefly landed on his slender pointer finger. A blinding white light blinded his view. When he got his sight back, a little human was sitting on his pointer finger.

     The little human gad white hair and a daffodil flower as a hair pin. The little human was wearing a green dress, looking like a daffodil flower.

     It's delicate skin was as pale as the moon. The color of its eyes were a beautiful golden color. The lips were a nice shade of light pink, and the nose was small. It was truly beautiful.