Reborn Again Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Reborn Again

From now on, I'm still speaking lol. Wait for a few more chapters and it'll be Kim Eun Su who'll be speaking!!

—————————————

     Kim Eun Su, who was struggling to see his surroundings unconsciously started crying out of control.

     'This is...humiliating?' He thought. His thoughts soon were interpreted by another screeching cry besides him a couple minute later.

     'Ah, it must be our SeoRa crying.' Kim EunSu thought again.

     Trying to open your eyes while crying is hard. As you can see, EunSu is having a hard time trying to see his sister who is throwing a tantrum right after being born.

     Once EunSu opened his eyes he look for his sister. His sight was not so good, thus causing him to reach his arms, he grabbed on to a...squishy soft...hand?!

     Once again, EunSu struggled to turn his head the other way to look at his sister, which is pretty hard for a new born, such as EunSu.

     Struggling for what seems like hours (which was only a few minutes), EunSu gave up on turning his head. The hand that was still holding onto the other soft hand squeezed a little tighter, but not too tight.

     Thinking again, EunSu started crying as he also threw an tantrum.

     'This time, I'll change into a better Oppa for you. I'll be good, so don't live a life like you did last time.' He thought.

     (Heyy, uh...author here is to make an announcement. EunSu is actually eighty-two seconds older than SeoRa, which is basically one minute and twenty-two seconds older than SeoRa, making EunSu older than her...yea...enjoy reading!)

     "Anae, look at our beautiful children. Aren't they lovely and lively?"

     "Mmhmm. They're so adorable, my Nampyeon."

     (Anae means wife in Korean and Nampyeon means husband in Korean. Correct me if I'm wrong cause I feel like I'm wrong).

     "Look at our boy. He's got your light grey eyes, Anae."

     "You're right. Nampyeon, look at our girl. She's got your hazel brown eyes!"

     "It seems that she does, Anae."

     "What should we name them, Nampyeon?"

     "Let's name our boy EunSu. He looks quite charming. Kim EunSu sounds good."

     "Then I'll bake our baby girl SeoRa. She looks kind and gentle, just like you Nampyeon."

     *Lovey dovey couple love moment*

     A few years pass and it's now EunSu and SeoRa's third birthday.

     EunSu, living a life before, was able to talk earlier than SeoRa. Although his speaking wasn't as clear due to the body that he has. SeoRa on the other hand was still blabbering from times to time, but her speaking was better than most babies her age due to the influence of her 'older brother.'

     As EunSu (and SeoRa's) parents see them grow up, their heart ached at seeing the sight of them grow up so quickly. The father, Kim HaJun, promised the twins anything for their birthday as to celebrate for turning three. The mother, Kim AYeong, on the other hand, baked two cakes for the twins. AYeong cried as she made it due to the fact that her tiny babies are already turning three.

     On their third birthday, things are bound to change (mostly for EunSu).

——————————————

Hello!! Thank you for reading this pathetic work. I was suppose to upload this three days ago, but forgot all about it including the wattpad that is what you're reading right now. lol.

Anyhow, I'll try to upload once every two weeks. Again, thank you for reading!!

 Again, thank you for reading!!

A upside down pic of...BABY STUMM!!

This chapter is kinda short, so I hope the next chapters will be longer!