Chapter 1

Lily's pov: I'm stuck in this old asylum, a killer has broke in, and has slaughtered half of the patents, what the fuck have I gotten myself into..

I slowly walked over to the door, looking around, and quickly running to the other room, this room had a closet so I ran to it, trying to be as quiet as possible. I hid in the closet, quickly and quietly closing the Door, staying as still and silent as I could.

●●●

Elliots pov: I'm currently on a Psychopathic high, running threw this huge asylum. Adrenaline is all I knew in these moments, it pumped threw my veins as I laughed horrendously. Slaughtering another girl, she seemed to be around the age of 16, she had platinum blonde hair, her eyes were a pale brown, and she had scars on both her wrists and her neck, "pathetic bastards" I chuckled to myself. Walking down another long hallway..

I heard a shuffling sound causing me to halt, I looked over to the doorway where the sound came from, slowly approaching it, I peaked my head out of the doorway, spotting another girl. I peirced my eyes into the back of her head, looking at her limited features. She had dirty blonde hair that went down to her waist, she seemed to be atleast 20. "Hello.." I whispered. The girl jumped and slowly turned to look at me, her grey eyes widened at my blood stained face, although it was covered with a black face mask, I grinned under the mask. Her eyes, bursting with fear looked down at my pipe, also covered with blood, she let out a horrific shriek as i took my pipe, and slammed it into the side of her face. I tackled her down and plunged the pipe into her throat, her pasty white hands grasped the pipe, desperately trying to escape. She coughed up a mouth full of blood, it splattering on her hands, I grinned under my mask as I watched the blood seep out of her mouth, her life slowly leaving her face and body, allowing her hands to go limp, and fall naturally. I got up and jerked my pipe out of her throat, I stared down at her lifeless body letting out a short laugh.

I looked around, before hearing the quiet clattering of the plastic curtains they had over the windows in the next room, I walked over to the room, quickly going to the window to see 3 bodies, "How stupid.. are these people really that desperate?" I mumbled out at the sight, "shit-" I heard a girls voice say from the closet, I grinned from ear to ear, slowly walking over to the closet, grasping my pipe in one hand and grabbing the closet door with the other, I heard what sounded like a bottle being picked up, "haha.. gotcha bitch.." I said. I ripped open the door spotting a small girl, "FUCK YOU!" She screamed before lunging the bottle at me, "WHOA-" I gasped dodging and grasping the bottle she had swung my way, I stared down at her, her chest quickly rising, her breathing heavily. She had shoulder length dark chocolate colored hair, brown eyes. She seemed to be 17, she was so pretty, and super firey I could tell, I grabbed her wrists, pulling her closer to me, "you must be real tough, huh?" I said, slowly inching closer to her face, "I like that.. maybe I'll come back for you later, you seem like fun." I said before lifting my mask, kissing her forehead and letting her go, I gave her a wink before sprinting out of the room.

Lily's pov: 'holy shit... DID A HOMICIDAL MANIAC JUST KISS MY FOREHEAD?!-'
I thought to myself. I didn't remember him to well, everything was a huge blur, only a few things though. He was a masked man, he had darkish blonde hair that reached his shoulders and swooped infront of his face, his eyes were almost a grayish blue, he had a few freckles the traveled up the bridge of his nose, blood staining his skin and mask. He seemed to be atleast 18- maybe 19 years old. He seemed familiar.. he must have been the intruder, seeing as to how he wasn't wearing any hospital clothes, he was wearing a Grey jacket with a black under shirt, and a pair of dark blue jeans, he was somewhat handsome.. NO LILY THIS IS A MURDERER WERE DEALING WITH HERE. I shook my head, trying to shake away the thought, there's no way in hell that I could let him get away, who knows.. he might be really nice?, or maybe he's just, not? I don't know... I'm going to go looking for him but where would he be?.. I asked myself this question looking out of my doorframe, I went quiet scanning for any sound at all, before hearing an awful scream, it sounded like a young boy, it had to be him.
I got up and ran towards the direction.

Elliots pov: I chased this young man down a narrow dingy hallway that lead to a seating area, or a waiting room, he huddled up next to the huge double doors with his broken arm and leg, "PLEASE DONT KILL ME!" he pleaded, he screamed yet again calling out for anyone who could hear before Banging on the locked doors. I placed my finger against my lips making a hush motion, "shh, it's all over now.." I said to him, gesturing that he'd be quiet. He did just the opposite, Banging on the door yet again still screaming out, I gripped my pipe and smashed it against the boys head, sending him across the room. I walked over to find his lifeless body that would lay limp on the floor, his head crushed, blood soaking his hair and the floor around him, I looked down in disgust at the sight, chuckling at my work, "jesus that's so gross-" I laughed out..

Lily's pov: I slowly crept out of the room I had met the killer in, I'm just so curious.. I dont even know his name either, which makes my curiosity worsen, I heard Sobs and screams across the building, that must be where he is right now, I ran to the place I heard the screaming, immediately seeing the kid that laid limp on the floor, I clutched my glass bottle at the horrific scene. His face had been beaten all to hell, almost as if he had been chucked into a wood chipper, his head laid in a small puddle of blood, i curled my nose at the sight, it was almost enough to make me sick. I looked around again to see the killer rummaging around in a few cabinets and tables that sat in the waiting room, I slowly walked over to the kids body, placing my glass bottle down beside him quietly, and picking up a wooden plank, it had to be at least 3 pounds, I walked over to the murderer, he was looking out of the doorway that connected to a different hallway, I poked my head out of the doorway aswell. He looked down at me and looked back up, quickly looking back down at me with a jump, "HOLY SHIT- What the hell kid are you trying to kill me?!-" he yelled quickly, I stood up straight and looked up at him, "no, I just wanted to- know your name.." I said, "it's uhh.. emmet." He said, obviously lying. I lifted the peice of wood and swung it against his legs causing him to fall over, "AGH- you- ghnn.." he growled out at me. His voice was deep and raspy, almost like a metal singer, "You're lying.. I'm not stupid, what is your name." I demanded, he quickly got up, "fine.. fine. I'm Elliot.. and you are?" He said fixing his jeans wiping off the dust, he seemed to be 5'11. "I'm lily.. Lilliana Delaney. " I said, "Ah what a lovely name." He said in a humble tone, "I believe I've gotten everybody.. except- you.." he said, slowly turning his head to look at me.
I allowed myself to tense up and my self defense mode had been turned up. His tall figure towered above me. He leaned down to where his face was right infornt of mine.
He looked into my eyes, and reached for my hair, he twirled the strand in his fingers for a few seconds before letting go, ".Sorry.. i couldn't help myself.. it just looked so soft.." he explained, I just nodded at the weird gesture.

Elliots pov: she was so beautiful, gorgeous even. I can't kill her.. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I would, I reached for a small camara from my pocket, holding it out infront of my face, "could you smile for me?.. youre just, so beautiful." I said, her face perked up a shade of pink, and she cocked a small smile on her face, I quickly snapped the photo. She took the camara from me and began to scroll through the photos. She sat on the floor, smiling at the pictures she's seeing, maybe it's because of her being in this asylum for so long. Ide have no clue why though, she seemed normal enough, she looked normal, she has a hell of an arm on her, and her hits are accurate.. maybe that's why?.. maybe she's to dangerous. I don't care though, I'm not a safe person either, I'm a murderer, nothing I do is safe.

I let out a small chuckle at her constantly flipping threw the images, she stopped to look at the picture of herself, smiling at the picture, she had a smile that could make Satan cry. "Help me." She said. "What do you mean?-" I asked, "help me out of this place.." She said looking up at me with pleading eyes. I could tell she didn't like this asylum.. I mean who would right? It's an asylum. "Uh ok." I agreed "Only on One condition " I added before she could say anything, "and that is?" She said arching an eyebrow, waiting for a response. "You stay with me, you stay by my side from now on, wherever I go." I said. "Deal" She agreed, jumping up from where she had sat down, and she ran out of the room.

1733 words, Jesus christ I need to get a hobby 😭😭