The First Three Crew Mates

I don't own anything but my oc. Enjoy.

____________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Nami: I thought I was going to die.

The girl tearfully cradled her treasure. Coby was staring blankly at the sky as if he had already given up the ghost. They had gotten away scot free. The Marines were nowhere in sight, the sun was shining, and the sea was calm. She huffed a sigh out, before smiling slightly.

Nami: But hey, I got a lot of treasure out of it!

The last part mostly to herself, though Luffy heard her anyway.

Luffy: Shishishi, that was fun!

Before promptly taking a fist right to the head courtesy of an angry orange-haired girl.

Luffy: Ow! What was that for!

Nami: You almost got us killed!

She screamed in a demonic tone, waving her smoking fist in front of him. She slumped over and lounged on her bag.

Nami: Once again I'm Nami!

She reintroduced herself, all traces of anger gone. Luffy grinned.

Luffy: I'm Monkey D. Luffy! This wimpy-looking guy is Coby.

Coby slumped over in depression.

Nami smiled and gave him a high five.

Nami: Well, you certainly helped our getaway, even if it was terrifying.

She glared, her mood seeming to flip-flop every few seconds.

Nami: Don't do that again!

Suddenly she was all smiles again.

Nami: Still, you are pretty strong!

Luffy: Shishishi! I worked hard!

Luffy confirmed, clamping a hand onto his bicep.

Luffy:(Thoughts 💭: She sure is something else. I thought the guys let them self get "hurt" by Nami. But she actually is very though. I wonder if Nami had always had Haki. I mean I know people joked around about it. But then again it's Oda I wouldn't put it pass him that she would have Haki. )

Nami smiled and leaned over, exposing her cleavage a tiny bit more. Luffy's eyes didn't dip in the slightest as much as he wanted too, disappointing Nami somewhat.

Nami: I'm a thief who robs Pirates of their treasures! I could use a guy like you helping me! I'm the best damn navigator in the seas and I need some strong people helping me take treasure! Shall we be partners?

Luffy slumped back.

Luffy: Nah. Not interested.

Nami's smile dipped.

Nami: Aww, don't be like that! We could get a lot of money!

She said enticingly.

Luffy: Don't get me wrong Nami. You seem like a nice person and are interesting, but that's now why I'm in the sea.

Nami: Fine.

As crossed her arms under her enticing bust.

Nami:So, what are you out on the sea for?"

Coby – who had seemingly revived – was sweating buckets.

Coby: ( Thoughts 💭: Don't-be-an-idiot! Don't-be-an-idiot! Don't-be-an-id-)

Only Luffy's wide smile was visible from under his straw hat. He pumped a fist up,

Luffy: I'm going to be the Pirate King!