(Story) Shattering Jade

[ WRITING CREDITS TO MY FRIEND DOGEWOLT!! dogewolt GIVE THEM A FOLLOW:) ]

Rex and Blank were laughing. It was a blast, quite literally. They blew up things out of pure boredom.

"Well, it was fun, Rex," Blank laughed.

"Sure was," Rex's arm was slung over Blank's shoulder.

Sylv, who was waiting for Blank to come back, practised more with his aim. He needed to get better. He still has small imperfections they need to fix. Whilst Sylv was aiming, laughter came by. Sylv shot his bullet. It was a little over to the right. Damnit.

"Hey, Sylv," Blank chimed as he hugged Sylv.

"Woah- I still have a gun in hand, it'd be bad if you were shot," Sylv stated.

"My bad-" Blank stopped hugging Sylv "-i'm just so happy to see you again,"

Sylv smiled. He was happy that Blank was happy. Blank wasn't usually this chaotic, but who could he blame? Working on peoples bodies all day can get tiring.

"Let's go, Blank," Sylv spoke.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that we had to eat."
Blanks memory was getting worse again.

"Bye, Rex!" Blank called out.

Just like that, Rex was alone again. And bored. Rex sighed and sat on a bench. He remembered, he had Ryu. No, Ryu was on an important mission. His children army aren't going to be here too. Rex had one resort left.

Giggling, Rex tried to shut himself up. He'd set something up. An original prank. A water bucket on top of Carl's door. It was perfect.

"Hey, Carl, I need you for something," Rex called out.

Carl, unaware of Rex's prank, opened his door. Carl was soaking wet.

"Come on" Carl hissed.

Carl slammed his door and left the scene. leaving Rex to the mess.

"I deserved this" Admitted Rex.

Still feeling bored, Rex threw himself onto his bed. Rex groaned. A knock startled him.
"Hello?" Rex said, startled. Rex picked himself up from his bed and opened the door. It was sour gummies. Hell yeah!
Rex, now with sour gummies, sat on his bed and started eating at them. It was quiet, except from the chatter from outside his room passing to and fro, and it was peaceful. Rex needed to blow something up.

-

Explosions were happening again. Perfect, the familiar ring in his ears, the smell of the smoke, and the heat of the explosion. Rex made his own bombs. That’s what made it so special. Rex did it in the cafeteria again, he hated the food there. Rex was laughing in victory.
Sylvester went over to Rex, Blank near them so that they won’t cause trouble.

“Sup, Blank and Sylv,” Grinned Rex.

“Hello, Rex” Said Sylv.

“Heya, Rex. How’s the exploding going?” Blank asked

“It’s going good, really fun. You should join, Sylv.”

“Yeah, you should Sylvie!”

“For the last time, no, i don’t feel like getting in trouble, plus you shouldn’t either, Blank.” Explained Sylv.

Blank sighed. They took a seat and gestured for Sylv to sit down in it, Sylv shook his head but Blank insisted. Sylv, now sitting down, explained more about the rules of the red army. Blank listened, Rex didn’t care so much.
“—And under that policy—“
Rex interrupted Sylv,

“It’s time for my break, gotta go, bye guys!” Rex turned around and left as they said their goodbyes.

it was an excuse, if Rex was being honest, he didn’t want to hear the rules he’d skimmed over when he joined, and the fact that Sylv memorised that? Oh well. Tomorrows another day

(A/N ; JSJSJSHSJSJSJSJSJS OMG THIS TURNED OUT SO SO GOOD, BIG BIG HUGE THANKS TO dogewolt FOR WRITING THIS FOR ME!!

ARE YOU EXCITED? I KNOW I AM! :)

HOPE YALL ARE HAVING A NICE DAY/NIGHT!!
AUTHOR OUT!)