Chapter 2: Misunderstanding

4:30 pm

[Y/n] lets out a sigh as he enters his apartment, "I'm home," he unenthusiasticly announced his arrival as he closes the door behind him. He takes off of his shoes and places them neatly on the shoe rack, after that he takes off of his jacket and hangs it on the coat hanger.

When [Y/n] was on his way home, he had gotten a text from his mother that she will be home late.

The ravenette stretches his arms upward and letting out a satisfied whine. He walks in to the living room and places his plastic bag filled with goods on the coffee table. [Y/n] yawns and lays down on the sofa lazily, he gets in to a comfortable position and began to close his eyes.

Until the front door slammed open, and enters a grinning ravenette and a nervous blonde, "I'm home!" " Pardon for the intrusion," announced two boys arrivals. Making [Y/n] groan and sat up from his previous position. He then quickly grabbed his plastic bag and walks to his room as quickly as possible.

As [Y/n] was about to place his hand on the door handle, when he felt a hand grabbing on to his shoulder, "[Y/n]-nii!" Keisuke called out to him making Yn freeze, "what." [Y/n] slowly faces his brother. Keisuke gave him a mischievous grin, "did you buy any peiyoung soba for me when you were out?" He asked [Y/n], making the shorter ravenette deadpanned at him, "No. Now leave me alone," he quickly said, then enters his room, slamming the door closed in the process.

Keisuke sighed and went to the kitchen to find any remaining soba in one of the pantries, with the blond boy following him, "Baji-san, was that your older sister?" Chifuyu asked the ravenette.

Keisuke let out a a short wheeze, "Now that you mentioned it, you've never seen em' have ya?" Keisuke chuckled, "that's was my older sibling, [Y/n], not really the type to socialize or go outside in general that much," Keisuke explained while keeping his brother's gender anonymous to mess with Chifuyu later on. He then let out an annoyed groan, to find there is only one soba left.

Keisuke grabs the soba and then faces his friend, "do you mind sharing? There's only one left."

'Wait... ANIKI WENT OUTSIDE???'

×

6:50 pm

Loud conversations of the two younger teens could be heard to Yn's room, making him groan in annoyance, but then sighed in relief because he can now exit his room without anyone seeing him. [Y/n] makes a small opening on his door and peeks between the thin gap to make sure there no one outside.

[Y/n] ties his long hair and grabs the towel from his hanger that is attached to his door and walks out of his room and makes his way to the bathroom. When he entered the bathroom, he then proceeds to turn on the bathtub faucet and wait for it to fill up.

Moments later after the young boy has done bathing, [Y/n] then lets out a satisfied sigh as he wraps the towel around his waist. He then walks out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

'I'm a bit hungry ..'

The ravenette walks toward the fridge and opens it and grabs a piece of bread and puts it in his mouth. [Y/n] walk towards the living room and sat on one of the couches and turned on the TV to wait for some parts of his hair to dry. He's currently watching Kamen Rider Kabuto.

'Man, i wanna be like Tendo so bad!!'

[Y/n] finishes the bread and turns off the television. [Y/n] stood up as he heard the door of his brother's room opening, to see a blonde boy walking out of the room, in results of the two making eye contact. [Y/n] stood there, completely awkwardly still whilst Chifuyu did the same. Then, Chifuyu's eyes widens and his lips shaped in a straight line with his face red as an apple when his eyes accidentally glance at [Y/n]'s chest.

"Ah.." -[Y/n]

"Ah-" -Chifuyu

"AAAAAHHH!!!!" Chifuyu screamed out of panic and closed his eyes shut then proceeds to give Yn and 90° bow, "SORRY!!" He apologized and ran out of the front door, banging his face against the door in the process. [Y/n] blinked, and let out a snicker then, full on laughing. Keisuke walks out of his room confused as ever to see his older brother laughing like a maniac.

"The fuck is up with you??" The younger ravenette asked.

"AHAHA- you should've seen the look on your friend's face. He must've thought that I was a girl," [Y/n] answers as he wipe away a single tear.

"Probably. AND WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING ANY CLOTHES??"

"I was watching TV."

"AND?!!"

"I was waiting for my balls to dry."

"WHAT???!!??"

"I'M KIDDING damn."

[Y/n] them went into his room to wear his clothes.

Once [Y/n] finally put some clothes on, he walks out of the room to make some cup noodles for him and his brother. Since he's too lazy to cook at the moment.

He waits for the water in the kettle to boil and he then heat up some tempura shrimps from earlier into the microwave. Once the the food are prepared, [Y/n] places them on the dining table and sat down, "KEI!! Dinner's ready!" [Y/n] calls out, receiving a loud "ok" from his younger brother.

Keisuke walks out of his room and sat in front of is brother who is already eating.

"Thank you for the food!"

×

"

So.." started Keisuke, resulting [Y/n] to glance at him, "Have any plans tomorrow?" The younger teen asked.

[Y/n] raised a brow and lets out a short hum, "No i don't think so. Why?" He asked as he bites into a tempura.

Keisuke clears his throat, "Well.." he started, "I was thinking that we should maybe hang tomorrow?" He asked, "And maybe you can meet my fri-" "No." Kei's sentence was cut off by [Y/n]. Keisuke whines, "Whyyyy? It'll be fun!" He assure.

"You see my dearest little brother, there's a major difference between the meaning of the word fun for the two of us. Your fun is going outside and probably fight people for fun, but for me, i prefer to stay inside and sometimes fight people as well, but, online." The older teen explained then gave his brother a teasing grin, "so the answer to you question is still, no." (🤓)

"I'll buy you that one (f/s/c) bag you've always wanted." Keisuke bribes.

"Nice try loser, but where are you going to get the money?" [Y/n] smugly question the younger boy.

"Well fortunately for me, I don't spend my monthly money quickly." Keisuke taunts the older boy, making [Y/n] look to the side.

"Fine. BUT ALSO, only if you're the one doing most of the talking," [Y/n] puts his hand out for a hand shake, "Deal?"

"DEAL!" Keisuke grins and shakes his brother's hand.

×

hey guys lolz