was it real or fake

Mammon's POV
Suddenly all became black and I woke up in my room panting from the dream . I got up and went to wash my face . " Was it real or fake " I said while I came back in my room and changed and started cleaning my room. I didn't want my brothers getting mad again specially Lucifer . While brooming and picking up random stuff I left on the floor, I saw myself in the mirror.

I saw I had a big bruise on my arm. I was scared as I had a modeling contract today worth 1 million grim. If I model I would be able pay off half my depts .I'm was sure that the bruise came from the punishment that Lucifer gave to me yesterday. He was so angry that I talk back to him so hit punch me there but I was just defending myself but he wouldn't listen to a word I said .

I quickly finished cleaning my room and went to take a bath. I put on long sleeve and a black mask . I open my door but there Infront of my door was standing Satan. He seemed pretty pissed. Satan said with an angry voice, " mammon, did you steal my book and sell it again." " I didn't tantan- " I said softly but I was slapped before I could finish my sentence. I was about to cry when Satan said, " shut up you big liar and two don't call me that . What are you gonna cry, you are just a big cry baby "
I apologized because I didn't want any conflict and quickly went downstairs. I wanted to go out quickly. As I reached the front door I bumped into Lucifer . I knew that I was going to get scolded for something I didn't do again and get hit in some kind of way. I didn't want my face to be ruin due to my modeling contract, so I ran past him out of the HOL.

I ran what felt like hours to the modeling agency and I said hi to the other models. I soon heard my name. It was little d calling me. I went up to him and he told me to get ready. I was in my lounge and I took off my shit when suddenly little d came in the room to give me my clothes.' oh shoot , he saw my bruise definitely and the whip marks from yesterday ' I thought.

He quickly closed and locked the door and came up to me.he told me to sit and I did just that and then he said , " he did it again didn't he , he hurt you again. Are you sure you want to continue the contract" I said confidently," ofc I have to do the contract to pay off my depts and I can cover the marks and bruise with foundation " "o-ok, " little d said while covering my bruises and scars .

I flinched a little and little d stopped. Little d was very cold to everyone except me because I was a father figure to him . I was a father to a lot of little children and some now adults. My brothers didn't know that. I smiled in the mirror when little d said that he was done. I was happy of the results.

I quickly changed and when I was done I was called and did the poses I was asked to do. After 2 hours if photo shooting, I was exhausted but I took the two bags full of grins and went out to pay off my depts.

After 30 minutes of walking and paying off depts left and right, I walked home but the second I open the door I saw a mad Lucifer waiting for my return. " Listen Lucifer I'm exhausted I can't deal with whatever- "  I said before being rudely cut off by Lucifer. " Mammon I don't want to hear your excuses , ik you have been up to something, that's why you ran past me at full speed . I'll see you in my office where I'll discuss your punishment"

While I was heading to my room I heard my brothers' mocking voice calling me a scumbag, a good for nothing. I even heard them questioning why I'm their older brother or how I am . It broke me deep inside.

Flashback

Mammon POV

"Vivi , come hug Monmon , you too assy you too come give mammy his morning hug, " I said with a happy smile as the tow children ran and hug him . " So who is the best big brother? "I said confidently. " Monmon " they both shouted with joy and excitement. " Thanks my lil angels " I said while I kiss their forehead.

I carry them both and make them sit on a chair in the dining room where I brought their favourite breakfast. An egg Benedict for Levi accompanied with a chocolate pudding and a bowl of strawberries and for asmo I prepared pancakes with syrup and a bowl of cherries accompanied with coffee.

I  gave them both their breakfast and I was about to sit down and enjoy my breakfast when I saw Lucifer about to leave . I quickly stopped him and gave him a toast with peanut butter without crust and a cup of coffee and put his lunch in his bag. I fixed his hair and hugged him goodbye wishing him good luck for the day. He left and flew his way to the castle where he would do paperworks all day .

'God he was like a working machine, I wish he would spend time with me and our other little brothers.' I thought as I signed. I suddenly heard the twins crying and I ran to pick them up and Beelzebub instantly grab my arm hard and belphie just fell asleep in my arm.

I think when they woke up they got scared because they didn't see me . It is normal in kids .

End of flashback
--------------------------------------------
So diamon , dialuci , diabarbs

Pick a ship