3

- flirt -

We ended up stopping at a gas station and getting snacks we started to hang out a lot more and we got closer. Billie pulled up at her house "wait I thought You were dropping me off" I say confused.

"I will after you stay at my house for a while" she says with a smile we get out and head into her house her house was quiet like she was the only one here.

We go upstairs and she immediately goes to her dresser and pulls out blunts she starts to lick it and looks over to me she started at me as she licks the blunt back and forward.

My mind made me think what else could she do with her tongue she giggled before looking away she sits down by me and lights the blunt up.

"Come here" she says I scoot closer to her a little but she grabs my waist pulling my to where we're not touching.

She passes it to me and I take it hitting it a couple of times it's been a while since I done this it was kinda quiet for a minute we were just passing it back and forwards.

"I see your tatted up" I say breaking the silence "mhm I see you are to" she says as her eyes looked me down my body.

"Where else do you have tattoos" I say looking at her she hits the blunt one last time and sits it down before blowing it out.

"Wanna find out" she says hovering over me "not anymore" I say smiling "hm ok" she says shrugging her shoulders.

Her eyes went down looking at my lips the  back at my eyes she had such plump lips that were always glossy.

"I mean I'd you wanna kiss me you could just say that" I say smiling "I wanna kiss you" she says I look over at her quickly "I was joking" I say laughing.

Don't get me wrong I wanted to kiss her to but even tho we been working together for months we just met tbh.

I checked my phone looking at the time "I have to go I have something to do" I say standing up she grabs my waist looking at me.

"Wait where are you going" she says tilting her head "um.." I say "I have to go to work.." I say walking away "wait at this time?"  She says chasing after me.

"I have a part time job I work at the office which is my full time job and I woke as a stripper..as a part time job" I say walking away.

"Your a stripper?" She says "can I come watch you" she says smiling "I-sure ig" I say 

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I twirling on the pole I obviously noticed Billie she threw almost all her money on me I made sure to keep my eyes on her the entire time.

My shift was over but as I walked away Billie grabbed my waist "Billie what are you doing" I say trying to get up.

"Can we go to the back" she asks sliding her hand up my thigh "do you know how much money I dropped on your ass, you can At least give me a dance" she says gripping my waist.

"As much as I want to I can't unless you pay" I say "2,000" she says looking up at me "deadass?" I say turning to her.

"Well I don't have a reason to lie about that mamas" she says. She pulled stacks of money out of her bag. I get up grabbing her hand taking her to the back.

I swayed by hips going down between Billies leg. I stood up turning towards her grinding on her. Her hands were all over my body.

I turned around to meet her eyes she pulled me closer to her her so now I'm straddling her "your um times up" I say.

"I'm paying 2k you could do more than that" she says raising a eyebrow at me her hands followed my curves then to my ass "your touchy" I say smiling.

"Well never would of thought someone like you could do tricks like that" she says smiling "I got a few more tricks up my sleeve" I say 

"Wherever  your mind is we can't do that here" I say standing up "well damn how much more money do you want" she says leaning back in her chair.

"Billie I don't want your money..but we just met I'm not finna fuck you after we just met yesterday" I say folding my arms.

She sighs standing up "ok" she says.

(Imanis body type)

(Imanis body type)

As I was walking away Billie slapped my ass making me jump "Billie" I say turning around "my bad" she says laughing.

Billies POV 

I wasn't finna push her into doing something she didn't want to as much as I wanted to I wasn't going to. But this girl is honestly everything you could ask for she tatted up but not to tatted up we just tucking met and I'm already trying to get inside of this girl.

But damn she about thick asf more slim thick than thick but still doesn't mean she ain't got no fat ass. She had hips dip that looked good asf on her everything about her was perfect.