Last Night

-Don't Regret Me-

--

Sunlight is pouring into the bedroom, usually blocked by the dark curtains. The curtains are open and swaying with the light, warm breeze from the outside. The outside is bright yet quiet for the busy morning dancing around them. His toned body pressed against the fresh, black sheets giving his skin a certain, tanned glow. A smile graces his face as he notices the articles of clothing that litter the floor and Letty snuggled into his broad chest with her small body tucked into his side. Stretching his arm around her back he traces lazy circles up and down her spine making her shudder as she throws her leg around his abdomen to bring herself closer to him.

The deep rumble of laughter coming from his chest wakes her from her sleepy state as she brings herself to lay flush on top of him and stare into his dark brown eyes. "Hi," his voice comes out rough from his awakening making a blush creep up into her cheeks, hiding her smile into his chest. Closing his eyes and feeling the breeze coming from the window, he feels the goose bumps against his body as she pushes herself into him, struggling for warmth. Laying her body underneath his, shielding her from the gust of wind with his large form, their foreheads touching and legs intertwined under the dark green comforter. Taking in the feel of the heat rolling off his body, Letty grows comfortable as her eyes close again and the wave of sleep takes over her tired body. Hearing the sound of footsteps against the stairs and down into the kitchen brings Dom to his senses as he rolls off of her, pulling the comforter loosely around her body and leaving a kiss against her temple.

Walking towards the dresser for a pair of sweats and pulling them over his naked abdomen, he heads toward the door to see his briefs around the floor and her panties hanging by a thread against the door knob. A cocky smirk crosses over his features as the events of last night come back in flashes.

He was out in the garage working on his car trying to rid himself of the tension taking control of his body from the events of that day weighing down on him. Though is was a cool night, the garage was stuffy and the sweat could be seen rolling down his warm body. Pulling away from the job at hand, he walks to the fridge to grab a bottled water, his body then being turned around and his back being slammed against the cool metal surface. Feeling lightheaded from the heat and being pushed around, he leans his head back and closes his eyes at the feeling of her hands running up and down his broad chest.

"I think it's time you come inside." The twinge of hopefulness in her voice was enough for him to push her away and go back to working out his anger in a safer manner. "What is wrong with you?! You've been avoiding everyone and you won't even look at me, let alone acknowledge me when I try to make a move to get you to talk!" His back still faced her as she finished talking and her eyes welled up in tears as a mixture of anger and sadness flowed through her body. "Goddammit Dom!! I'm sick of you not talking to me anymore!! Don't you think I miss any part of you at all?" The silence in the room was deafening though, the sound of the sledgehammer thrown against the metal hood and glass windshield was plain as day.

The last piece of glass fell to the floor making a shattering noise as she dragged the hammer from the hood and back onto the floor, leaving scratches, dents and missing sections of paint. Dom still hadn't turned around even as he heard the sound of glass crunching against her work boots as she walked slowly towards him. "Dom....?" At the sound of her voice, the muscles in his body tensed up and his fists clenched against the red, oil stained rag in his hands. "I think you should go." The anger in his voice trailing off making her regret her recent encounter with his car.

Walking the steps leading towards the screen door opening up into the kitchen, tears of guilt and pain flowed freely down her face as she leans against the door facing away from him. Not hearing his heavy steps against the concrete, but rather feeling his hard body against her back made her laugh a little as she tried to turn towards him for an embrace. "You're not going anywhere." His voice dropping towards the lines of a growl as he pushed her body harder into the door making her yelp. "Dom... I'm really.... really..s-s-sorry about your..car." She seemed to stutter as her tears dried up and her body seemed to relax against his, waiting for his next move. "Did I say you could talk?!" He turned her body around to face him, slamming her into the screen door that squeaked under the pressure, and made her look into his anger filled eyes which made her shake with nervousness and anticipation.