Domination

*Letty POV*

Dom's comment toward me seemed to linger in my mind as I finally managed to put on some clothes. Clothes being my spandex and bra that I wore the other night, thanking god that Tony washed them up before giving them back to me. The doorbell ringing and knocking came more furiously as I slowly approached it. Swinging it open and almost receiving a fist toward my face, Tony stares at me wide eyed at his almost mistake.

"I...uh.. I forgot my keys and I figured you guys were done talking...besides, there's a package out here for Dom." Tony seemed to stumble over his words with nervousness as he ran inside with the package and towards the bathroom where Dom was inside showering. The door slammed behind him just as the water snapped off.

Odd. Usually Tony waits for Dom even if it is an important situation. I hear the shower door sliding against its hinges and everything goes silent. Very odd. The mumbling, the sound of the package opening, and sighs of relief come from the other side of the bathroom door. Dom walks out with a towel wrapped snugly around his waist, beads of water running down his bare chest. His father right behind him sporting a smile on his face as he walks to his bedroom around the other side of the house, carrying the box with him.

Dom glances at me with a look of hesitation or nervousness in his eyes, and walks slowly toward me. "Are you okay?" The words are out of my mouth before I know it and he just continues to stare at me, unresponsive of anything. His gaze seems to burn me for any wrong doings I may have done and it feels unpleasant. My feet move against the tile floor, closer to him, and his breathing seems to quicken with each step taken.

The space between us seems to intimidate him, my hand reaches out to touch his bare chest and his body seems to jolt against me, sensitive to any touch I give him since out last encounter. I can see the scared look in his eyes as my hand remains there. His heart pounds against my palm and I feel him forcefully grab my hand, starting to pull me quickly up the stairs and to our bedroom. He locks the door behind him and pushes me quite harshly onto the massive bed, my head coming millimeters from hitting against the headboard.

My eyes never leave his form as he walks around the bed and towards the dresser, dropping the towel from around his waist revealing his toned backside and him pulling on a tight pair of his boxer briefs. That's when I heard it. The familiar sound of metal and my eyes shut tightly. We had nights like these, wanting to be in control after a day's occurrences and I knew it was his time to prove his dominance since I seemed to prove mine hours ago with him tied to the kitchen chair, begging for me to stop.

He raises an eyebrow at me, the tension leaving his body as the handcuffs dangle from his fingertips, the signature 'Toretto' grin spreading across his face. "You know the drill." His voice is rough and it brings chills to my spine, the heat starting to rise in the pit of my stomach. He pulls my arms roughly above my head, higher than normal, slipping the cool metal against my wrists and closing them tightly around the metal bars.

His calloused palm puts pressure against the top of my thigh, heat radiates against my skin starting to feel as if it were on fire. His face is millimeters away from mine, the heat from his breath hitting my lips, making me feel intoxicated. "Leticia." The use of my full name from him in this state made me feel like I was young once again and in trouble for knocking over some expensive vase.

"Leticia." His voice was more stern now as he gripped both of my thighs, holding tightly and moving them to opposite ends of the bed. "Leticia, we need to talk about today." His hand is on my chin lifting it up so I can meet his emotionless eyes, his gaze biting into me. "Yes....." I felt my voice waver, my voice become timid and vulnerable under his dominance, and it felt like hell. "Yes..Yes, what? Care to add to what you were saying Princess?" His fingers wrap around and dig into my thighs awaiting an answer, an answer that was sure to be given.