Chapter 3

I can't believe i got the job this is so exciting. Henry could see the happiness in my eyes which made him smile. "You start next week at 8 am and you get off at 6pm. You get $50 dollars an hour." He spoke. My eyes widen when he said $50 dollars an hour. "Im sorry but $50!? An hour. I wish i found this job sooner. Thank you so much." Henry nodded. "It's no problem. Can i tell you something?" Henry asked which i nodded confused on what he had to tell me. "You were the only one who grateful for the $50 dollars an hour. The people who came before you thought they deserved more which right then i could tell their personality." I looked surprised about that. How could people complain about that!? "So for a early payday here is $100. Get you something to eat its getting around lunch time." My eyes widen as i looked at the $100. "Thank you Mr.Henry." he smiled and nodded and motioned me to leave which i complied. He was so nice. I should buy groceries so I won't loose money as fast. I walked out of the building waving bye to the reception lady. I got in my car and started driving to the store when something unexpected happened.

     I got a call from izuku. On instinct i answer it because it could be important. "Yes?" "Hey Ochaco can you come back im sorry for blaming you. Um the kids want you back and we can go back to normal." He spoke. I furrowed my eyebrows and spoke back. "Im sorry but I won't be coming back. I already started a new life so its best to move on. Goodbye Izuku." I hung up the phone and parked my car in a parking spot. "Ugh how could he!?" I sigh and went in the store and looked for some food. I found Rice, Mochi, A pan/pot, and some meat and vegetables. "That should be enough to last till Monday." I mumbled and paid for them. It costed around $80 which i now have $20 left. I put the bags in my car and checked my phone. It seems like Iida texted me which was weird. *Hey sorry i couldn't reply sooner i was busy but where are you. I know you left but you aren't nowhere in Japan.* I pondered on weather or not to answer him but i soon gave in and answered. *Somewhere better, i had to leave it was toxic there. It's for the best Iida-Kun.* I replied then i drove home.