masculinity

In which kevin feels less masculine because of his relationship (Decided to give ya'll some top doug) 

Why did dougie look so depressed though 

Third Person Pov 

Doug was staring down at kevin's lips gaze all unfocused. He wanted to kiss the other male so bad but he knew as soon as he would lean in kevin would find some excuse to move away. He didn't know what was going on as of lately. They hadn't had any arguments, so he wondered why kevin was being so distant. 

He wouldn't let doug touch or kiss him much to doug's frustration he gets so angry when he can't be all over his baby. "There's nothing to talk about" Kevin says trying to get up from doug's lap. "Oh yes it is i'm sick of you being distant baby just talk to me" Doug says with a sad expression. 

Kevin's face softened as he saw the sad look on doug's face. He always hated seeing doug hurt and hated being the cause of it even more. "I'm scared" Kevin says looking down confusing doug. "Scared? Of what?" Doug asks and kevin frowns. "I'm scared that i'm not the way i used to be" kevin confesses. 

"I'm afraid that people view me different cause of our relationship and that i'm becoming way to feminine and that honest to god scares me. I'm losing respect out here and i hate that i love you but i hate how you make me act" Kevin says tears forming in his eyes. Kevin had been feeling this way for awhile actually. 

It killed him having to dodge doug for the past few days but he just needed some time to think. He knows it was a jerk move not to talk to doug about it but he was embarrassed. Doug placed a finger under his chin making him look up. "I'm sorry i had no idea you felt that way" Doug confesses. 

"But you should know that your still you and your still one of the toughest people i know all those people saying things online wouldn't dare say it to your face and i promise you your position in the bedroom don't matter" Doug says and kevin smiles. "Really?" Kevin asks and doug nods. 

"Yeah i wouldn't lie to you" Doug says and kevin placed his lips on doug's. Doug smiled into the kiss before moving his hands down to kevin's waist. He was happy to have finally fixed things between them and feel the other males lips on his again. Kevin pulled away with a small smirk on his face. Doug already knew what that meant and the rest of the night was magical. 

'You said dougie b gon get murdered that's my brother i'm upping that thing' DOA dropped and i loved the phone call free baby boy 

Hope ya'll enjoyed