Chapter 1

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Pages In Total: 229

INTRODUCTION

I

'd like to say to those who have grown up around any fiction, it's time for our fantasies to grow with us. This is for the young adult who still likes or loves fiction fantasy. Playtime is over. It's time to get serious, nerds, weirdoes, sickos, and my downright demented children of madness. There's no turning back now. You cracked the seal, now you're on your own.

The chronicles you are about to face were created by my own derailed mentality. Every one of my characters has a part of me within them, whether great or just a little bit, I'm in there somewhere. I'm from a place called poverty so most wouldn't think I would be into these kinds of things, but my spirit was my outlet, and it has a lot to do with the world I have created.

The book you now read is what you call a parallax within a multiplex of series. Expect the expected. I dare you. This is not your reality. This is not man's law. This is law in its purest form.

Complete opposite to our own, but of course so much the same. Lies to our own people, racism and division. They fight for truth, harmony, and unity during the same factors, but what they fight for is much harder when others have their own plans in mind.

This is harsh reality in its rawest state. Be warned of graphic detail and a crude sense of truth that may apply to your own life so take it all in. Enjoy the ride because honestly, you have no choice.

BOOK 1

This is the story of Primoana and the trials she faces as she attempts to put an end to a hunting entity. A young guideless Immortal whom is lost within a time of technical evolution and Jurassic evolvement puts her dead in the center. Where magic runs wild and the powerful grows with a purpose to exercise their personal concerns. The wise, the brave and the selfish beings of Crietan; all have the right to try their hand. With so much at stake, the life you lead will always play a part in the outcome. Every day is an opportunity to take what one wants. Primoana is ready to take hers. She is not the first, and will not be the last. Welcome to the planet that belongs to a galaxy called DomiNastrA. It lies way in the heavens of space, where only few can say they know of such a planet. A planet of L.A.W. Land, Air, and Water, where nature is the only law and highly respected. This story, starts in the beginnings of its time. Some of these beings could be labeled as the origin of change and existence. The beings scripted within the stories of ancient scriptures of time itself.

 The beings scripted within the stories of ancient scriptures of time itself

CHAPTER 1

A

powerful tribe roamed theEmptyLands,just northeast ofthe Linches. There were not many whombelongto this tribe,a tribe led by a grand Wikin,name Tarvo. The men were not allowed to claim the women for their own, for only the best fighters would be claimed behind the dedication of their labor. The females would take to the strongest, bravest and wise to uphold a proper foundation to the building of their tribe. Everyone else would share the women who belonged for their main obligations were too cater to their men. Never to impregnate for that would be her decision to make. They would please and relax the savage mind of all warriors of the tribe for it was their duty to serve.