Chapter 1

Hey y'all, so this story has been adopted from samue10 due to writers block. I shall be making this story better for him/her, and for both of my fans and theirs. I hope you like my take on this story.

BEFORE WE BEGIN, THIS STORYHAS MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR THE WAR ARC IN THE MANGA, IF YOU ARE AN ANIME ONLY FAN THEN I SUGGEST WAITING TILL THE ANIME RELEASES SEASON 6 IF YOU DON'T WISH FOR SPOILERS.

[ I OWN NOTHING BUT THE PLOT AND OC'S FOR THIS STORY. BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA BELONGS TO KOHEI HORIKOSHI. PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE. ]

=================================

The war was one that no one thought would come to this generation. It was unprecidented and rough. A massive hit to all who were in this war itself, both sides lost something important. The Heroes lost many of their comrads, a major one being Midnight, the R Rated 18+ Heroine, that took a big hit to them, but more so the UA students, those in the heroics course took a big hit, especially those in Class 1-A. And for that class, they all are in a state of unrest, not unlike the citizens of japan who are right at this very moment, moving into UA and Shiketsu for protection, as UA has become a fortress of solitude and protection from all the villain attacks that plague the nation of Japan.

Currently 1-A are morning over the loss of the heroes and civilians who have died in the war. Most are sullen of the whole fiasco that plagues the nation and some are emotionslly drained of all emotions. Bakugo and Todoroki, being the most injured of the entire class watch the others from afar, knowing whatever they say won't do much. But Bakugo has one major thought on his mind that he utters out under a mumble.

"That damn nerd better be coming out of this alive," Bakugo mumbles, seething about his comatose state. "I know he will be the one to bring hope to these extra's lives."

"Midoriya is like that, yes," Todoroki nods in agreement. "But my gut is telling me we won't see him for a few years."

"Hah?!" Bakugo faces todoroki with a glare that has a look of worry. "The hell do you mean half-n-half?"

"Something tells me he will wake up yes, but," Todoroki pauses for a second, finding the correct words to not set off the Exploding Pomeranian more. "Something tells me that he may leave us, might be cause of what that monster said."

Bakugo looked down, crestfallen shown in his eyes as well as anger, he knows that All For One made a statement about One For All for a reason. That psychopathic villain was one that plays too many mindgames and strategises themost out of every scenario.

"If he wakes up, he better tell me the damn plan he has, he always has a plan." Bakugo mutters out in worry.

As they were about ready to head out a knock on the door of the 1-A alliance building told all of 1-A to be on guard, due to the war, all of them were on edge that someone may come snd attack them, most of them were having a slight panic attack, but what shocked them more is what they heard through the door.

"Letters for students of class 1-A from a one Midoriya Izuku."

=================================

Midoriya woke up in a panic, he just got out of the war and out of a talk with the vestiges of One For All. He immediately looked around the place he was in and saw multiple things, one his arms were bandaged up to high heaven, two, he was in a pure bright white hospital room on a hospital bed, three, his mentor All Might and the Principal of UA were there, sitting on one side of the bed. But the most confusing thing he saw was his mother hugging his left arm tightly while she fell asleep, due to crying the midoriya fanily tears. How he knows this, there are water marks all over her face and the ground is recently wet with all her tears, still being mopped up by the custodian in the room.