The man from the bus!(John doe x artist!fem!reader)

A/n:this will be for the females that do art and read this story next one will be nb!reader x doe. after that one ill do a m!reader x doe for the males ♡ Anyways on to the story(๑✧∀✧๑)

Your pov: you sat alone on the bus ride home a man kept staring at you he looked cute..in a weird stalker type of way. His smile was..cute and somewhat creepy? His pupils dilated when he noticed that you were looking at him and his smile grew..you felt..nervous like you had butterflies in your stomach flying around and around. His curls in his long black hair made a heart making you grin but you also noticed that his shirt had a heart on it now not like before when it was a smiley face you became confused but when the bus came to your stop you got off. "Whew today was boring.."
You said while unlocking your pink apartment and tossing your bag aside once you were in

(Time skip to half an hour later(* ̄∇ ̄*) )

You heard a knock on your door as you got up you tripped "Ow!.." you looked to see what you tripped on but it was a lost soda can awaiting to be thrown into the recycling . Sighing to yourself you got up and opened the door to the outside of your apartment when you did you looked around no one was there you looked down to see a..book? It had a note on it that was taped securely on to it. You picked the book with the note up and went back into your apartment examining the book. You set the book down on your couch and went into the kitchen. You looked for a knife to cut the tape so you could get the note. Soon after you found a sharp silver knife. When you used it to get the note off you read it. It said : 'dear (y/n) (l/n) this is the guy from the bus. You left your note book on your seat so i wanted to give it back.. Also my name is ..john doe just call me john doe..' you smiled remembering the smiling long haired man.. You put the note on your coffee table setting it down gently you opened your book and decided to draw him. You drawn his long hair,his cute smiling face..

(it looked like this)

( I randomly found this image on Google so I don't know the artist but credits to them!)You felt proud of your work

You felt proud of your work. In fact you wanted to hang it up on your wall! You gently tore the piece of paper out and gently put it next to your note book filled with self portraits and drawings

You noticed on the back of the note was a..phone number? You decided to call it and it was doe's phone number the both of you talked for hours and hours and even told your address to him even though you already knew that he might know it already. You suddenly heard a knock again this time when you opened the door it was john! You smiled and asked for him to come in

(time skip to a week later!)

Its been a week since you talked to him that one night you guys even started dating! You guys hit it off well and now you are in a healthy relationship from the man from the bus♡

(587 words)