120

"Please make sure that it's all done before time " instructed Manik to the decorators once more before he went and assured Raman regarding the same. Raman was so worked up with everything, he could not allow Abhimanyu to handle all of this at his own wedding though he was adamant to do so . And that is why, Manik made sure that he was doing it for him.

"Thankyou so much beta. You are handling it so well. Thankyou" said Raman patting his back . Manik asked him to go rest for a while now assuring him that he will look after all that is left.

He then looked at his watch to realise it was time for Nandini's medicines. He marched towards their room when he received a call. Looking at the caller ID, a small smile made its way on his lips as he picked it up

"So Sir is finally out of the forests and in network" said Manik as soon as he picked up the call.

"Oh please Manik. Subah se phone kar raha hu mai theek hai?"

"Yeah yeah right. So kitne dino ke liye aaya hai network me tu?" asked Manik

" 1 week, I am going to Amazon now"

"And when are you coming to see us Mr. Cabir Malhotra?"

"Kya karu aake mai. You anyways just bore me out. You are old now Manik, not cool enough for me" said Cabir

"I am still strong enough for you sir. One punch and you are gone" said Manik sliding the key card through the door lock.

"Yes Manik Baba so scared I am. How is everyone?" asked Cabir

"Everyone is very fine , we are all missing you but yaar Bir. Aaja na" said Manik entering the room to find Amayra and Nandini all cuddled up. Smiling at them , he sat on the couch beside the bed.

"I will come to London na abhi udhar kya karu aake mai Manik. Next month, when I will be back from Amazon seedha London" said Cabir

"Thankyou so much. You have finally taken out some time for us " said Manik taking off his shoes.

"Hmm hmm it's alright. Chalo, tell Amayra that I have bought something super fun for her here. Bye Manik" said Cabir .

Manik declined the call and put the phone on charge. It was after a month that he talked to Cabir. God knows when and what happened that interested Cabir to go on forest tours. Manik was pretty sure that he had covered 80 percent of all the flora and fauna of the world. He used to reside in dense regions most of the time and so there was no chance of network rather calls or messages.

Manik looked at his world who were looking so much in peace that he just did not want to wake Nandini up but he had to.

Making space for himself beside Nandini, he leaned on her with his chin on her shoulders.

"Nandini" whispered Manik putting her hair strands behind her hair. No reply but he could see her flinch a little.

"Nandini, have your vitamins and then sleep na baba" said Manik nudging her. After a few more appeals, he could see her finally in the mood to get up.

"What Manik, I was tired na" said Nandini rubbing her eyes softly.

"I know, just have these and then sleep" said Manik pecking her forehead and passing her vitamin tablets. Nandini slowly got up while Manik made sure Amayra did not get up.
Gulping down the medicines, she passed the glass to Manik who kept it on the side table only to realize that his baby wife was asleep again on his shoulders. Chuckling at her, he made himself comfortable beside her and covering the three of them, he too dozed off.

It was 6 in the evening when Nandini's alarm rang. She was out of her doze. Muting the alarm real quick to not disturb Amayra and Manik, she got down the bed very carefully. And right there on the bed, she could not help but gush on the cuties there. She sometimes could not believe that how is her world full of so much happiness. Quickly grabbing her phone, she captured the two people who were the centre of everything and every decision she made.

Nandini quickly freshened up and changed into a suit, which was perfect for a wedding environment yet very comfortable

Nandini quickly freshened up and changed into a suit, which was perfect for a wedding environment yet very comfortable. Over the years , she had learnt to prioritise her comfort over what is suitable for that particular time and Manik no more had this complaint from her that she never prioritised what she wanted to do.

 Over the years , she had learnt to prioritise her comfort over what is suitable for that particular time and Manik no more had this complaint from her that she never prioritised what she wanted to do

Dropping a quick kiss on Manik' cheeks and Amayra's, she went out of the room to the pool area as Sunaina had messaged her that all of them were there.

"Ishi ma, When is Naira reaching?" asked Nandini settling beside Abhimanyu who passed her the cutlets.

"Beta I  called her an hour back, she said that they had just landed" told Ishita. Nandini nodded at her and thought of calling her herself. Excusing herself from the mob, she went in the remote corner and called Naira who picked it up immediately.

"Yes di, almost there. 10 minutes max" said Naira cheerfully

"Alright, we are waiting" replied Nandini.

She joined the family again.

"Nandini Congratulations. We did not know that you were pregnant" said one of the ladies among the guests.

"Thankyou so much aunty" replied Nandini with a smile.

"Boy ho to its better na , family complete ho jayegi" said another as Nandini smiled at her. Nandini herself wanted a boy now. She had a cute pretty daughter which she was very thankful for and now she was rooting for a boy. Not that a girl will sadden her, she will be more than happy but she was more inclined towards having a boy this time.

They all continued with the conversation . Topics jumping from one to another on the table. Weddings are so much fun to be a part of keeping aside the fact that they are very tiring.
It was after a matter of few minutes when they heard the squeals of Yug and Vihaan. Big smiles were on everyone's faces as they moved towards the entrance to welcome Naira, Kartik, Yug and Vihaan.