#2: Rannett (Razor x Bennett)

photo by @jennifercrowart on tumblr! (i think)

It was a normal day in Mondstadt, just like any other. Bennett, zooming across the crowded streets, tripping over, bumping into, and having to apologise to everyone several times. He had a meeting with Fischl; he couldn't be late... again

Just as he almost fell head first down the stairs, he noticed a small figure laid by a tall, skinny tree: long hair, razor sharp teeth with a thick, baggy hood. Remind you of anyone? Bennett's face lit up rather quickly as he realised who it was. Razor! However, he was quite confused since Razor didn't usually hang around Mondstadt. He stated it as being too crowded. Bennett shrugged it off whilst he out the gates even faster than before, to visit his friend.

"Razor!!" Bennett yelled, sprinting towards him, although Razor didn't reply, or make a sound even. Bennett assumed he just couldn't hear him, but as he got closer..... HE WAS DEAD!!!!

😰

I'm just kidding! he was just in a deep, peaceful sleep.

Bennett sighed and rubbed Razors head, feeling his soft, fluffy hair in between his fingers. Not long after, Razor slowly opened his eyes, cautiously sat up, whilst yawning and stretching his arms far out all at the same time. However, Bennett just sat there, still as stone for a second, lost in Razors shiny, red eyes. But he soon snapped out of it and was quick to apologise, waving around his hands at the speed of light.

"AH, OH RAZOR? I'M SUPER DUPER LUPER MUPER RUPER TUPER FUPER ZUPER BUPER SORRY I-"

But, he was soon cut off at the sight of Razor grabbing one of Bennetts dancing hands and carefully placed it straight back on his head.

Bennett easily gets flustered at the thought of Razor physically touching him at all without him having to do it first.

Even though he was as red as a squashed tomato, he quickly understood the signal and continued to rub his hand on Razors hand, barely hesitating as he smiled awkwardly.

Although he may be trying to hide it, Bennetts heart was jumping up and down rapidly at having this opportunity once more. Not only did he get to feel his very tangled, but at the same time, very fluffy, long hair however, his sleeping face was actually the cutest thing ever!

Bennett was unsure if Razor was actually asleep yet, or still trying to get to sleep but as if it was pure luck (indeed very rare for Benny), Razor let out a little snore.

Usually, Bennett would get angry if he heard any of his dads snoring through the night, but hearing it come from Razor was just cute. Everything about Razor was cute to Bennett.

Bennett looked around the empty forest to see if anyone was watching, before laying down behind him and and cuddled onto him like a giant, clingy teddy bear. This had woken up Razor, but he didn't mind and stayed quiet about it.

A few hours later (around midday), Bennett finally awakened. He slowly stood up, yawning as he noticed Razor was no where to be seen. He looked around the all the trees, puzzled.

"...Razor?"

He gasped when he heard a loud rustling in the bush behind him. But before he could turn around to check, something pounced out of the bush and then...