Quick Note

Ages since I penned anything here.

*sheepish and nervous smiles*

Okay was literally so so so much caught up with life that I just couldn't bring myself to write anything.

Apart from this, I have to say some other things as well and will be saying all that in the next chapter which I do hope is out soon. Right now just wanted to inform you all that am finally gonna be showing up here.

Though I planned on writing the chapter last night, as a matter of fact twice or thrice since past 2/3 months, and publishing but yet again couldn't. I had my own reasons. The reason why I was taking up my own sweet time to write and post anything was that I wanted to deliver good if not the best, my story is in the initial stage itself, and here the main crux of the story will be formed. Therefore I want it to go good from the start itself. I myself won't be satisfied as a writer and reader if I just write anything crappy just for the sake of uploading, I believe in quality. Therefore I wanted things to be planned out, I did not want me to write and you to read just anything. Plus all the new work pressure (lol as much as I hate it it's real), the shift to 11th as a science student, like every single thing, am still figuring out how to deal with that. I wrote a start for the next chapter of the story but unsatisfied, I called it of. All the studies and stuff has got into my head, plus continuous exams. So I will definitely post when am a bit way more clear headed. I myself miss writing.

Apologies for making you wait for so long but please bear a little with me. Hoping to bounce back with a better version of myself, and making you feel that the wait was worth it. Also, this might be deleted as I definitely don't want my dear readers to get irritated with a stupid author's note in between.

Positivity, Love and Health to all.

Signing Off✌🏻

~Tejasvi

Date and Time: 3 September 2022, 6:06 PM